- fright times -

Main character
Hunter Anderson

Fandom
It chapter two

Love interest
Ben hanscom

Hunter Anderson was too selfless for her own good, always putting everyone in front of her even strangers. That's how she has a long scar going across from her left shoulder downs to her mid stomach from the psychotic clown.

She loves her friends and would do anything for than but when she got a one ticket to get out of derry, she would of been stupid to decline it and stay in derry with all the trauma and misery. Instead she left to New York when her aunt offered to take her in knowing her brother and his wife are always too high to look after her niece.

For the first time she put herself first and left but instead of her friends for hating her for it, they were proud of her for putting herself first and soon they followed leaving derry to the dumps.

However she did leave one heartbreak depressed kid, Ben Hanscom who immediately was infatuated with the girl who was the first one to be nice to him and not picking on him as he was the 'new kid' that was obviously to everyone except her.

Now many years later Hunter Anderson was a name known everywhere, everyone has a least a painting from the famous artist or wishes they do. She was enjoying life in New York painting to her heart content and sipping on champagne while watching trashy reality tv shows with her aunt who was more of a mother than her real one.

But her normal calm life comes to a stop when an old friend contacts her saying she's needed in derry immediately, old foes are back and maybe a love is giving a chance.