~ sunshine girl, star boy ~

Main character
Helena Ambrose as Annie shr

Fandom
Maurder era

Love interest
Regulus black

Helena Ambrose, the fifth maruader, the sunshine one in the group. On her first year she met James on the train who wouldn't let her go and demanded she shared a compartment with him as he declared them bestfriends. Then three boys came in Sirius, Remus and Peter. They all became inseparable especially James and Helena, nothing becomes between them . Most people thought the friendship was not going to work between three lions and one badger.

But that just made the boys protective of their badger making people respect her cause knowing if they didn't they would her the boys and regulus black after them.

No one saw the friendship that blossom between regulus and Helena coming, however it's a saying that a slythrin always needs their hufflepuff bestfriend like a hufflepuff needs a slythrin bestfriend. They also met on the train when Helena bump into the boy who glared at her until his grey eyes met .... eyes. By no means is regulus a hopeless romantic just look at his family but when his eyes met Helena ... eyes he thought it was love at first sight.

He never had the guts to ask her out so he settle to be her bestfriend however that all changes fifth year when regulus jealousy gets the best of him.