Summertime Sadness

Main character
Honey Fisher

Fandom
SITP

Love interest
None

Honey Fisher had quite a normal and lucky life with a family that loved her, loyal friends, a scholarship that had her name on it at a swimming academy in London.

But suddenly her life flipped upside down when one morning when it was just her and her mom she got a splitting headache and fainted, making her mom immediately call 911.

Waking up she was met with news that ruined her life, she was told she has a tumour on the brain, cancer and how she mostly doesn't have long to live as they can give her treatment but that won't do much for her.

That day there was a lot of tears between her mom who has just fought cancer and won and tears from her as she was scared, a scared little 14 year old girl who still had a life to live but would never get too.

After coming to terms to it she and her mom decided not to tell anyone as Susannah wanted her to have one last epic summer and Honey wanted to spend the last summer as carefree and drama free and she can, and spend all the time she can with her family.

But that doesn't happen as the summer comes with drama and not that she knows but her oldest and probably the brother who she is the closest to, accidentally finds out she has cancer and is dying from over hearing his mother cry about it over the phone to her best friend, Laurel.