~ Snow falls ~

Main character
Corina Snow

Fandom
The ballard of songbirds & Snakes

Love interest
Sejanus Plinth

People are wrong Snow did have a weakness and loved someone with his everything, his twin Corina Snow. Yes he loved her adored her endlessly but that didn't stop him from manipulating her. In his mind he doesn't care about anything except power and his twin.... Maybe his cousin and grandma.

In his mind he is terrified his twin is going to get ripped away from him so he didn't care if he had to manipulate, gaslight her if that means she will always be by his side besides in his mind she was to innocent and pure to be tainted.

She was like him but not at the same time, Corina was very charming having everyone in the capital around her finger but she never used that to her advantage as she was to oblivious that she had them wrapped around her finger. Corina was a sweet, naive girl believing everything around her and doing as she's told but one thing she hated was the games, she thought it was cruel and sadistic.

Maybe that's how she found she'd self getting close to her brothers friend Sejanus yet how can she ? When her overprotective possessive twin is corionulus Snow.