ran away from jail

Mishika pov:-

I was waiting for my car as i called driver. He said he stucked in the traffic jam. But suddenly
a car stopped in front of me and two people come out and tried to get me under the car.

I did everything to get out of their hold but at last they are men.

I  am scared what if it is he.

They put a hanky in front of my face and I fainted.

I was in a basement I guess and tied to a chair. When I gradually opened my eyes what I saw shocked me to the core.

It's really him.

Ex husband pov:-

"Missed me baby" I said

"You did a huge mistake by sending me to jail" I said with a dirty smirk.

"Why do you want from me? " She asked crying.

"Awww my baby don't cry. You know I don't like you crying...........jitna rona hai marne k baad rona" I said and laughed.

I cried remembering my good days with abhi.

"Btw mene suna tha ki tumhaari shaadi hogyi firse, tum mereko itni jldi bhul gyi" I said.

"You know, jb hum married the, mene kabhi tumhe touch nhi kiya kyuki tab tum itni achi nhi dikhti thi but ab lagta tumhare husband ne tum pe bhot kaam kiya hai" I said.

"Shut up, don't you dare say a single word about me" I said angrily.

"Awww main dar gya" I said faking my fear.

"Tum janana chahti ho main tumhe kese maarunga, toh suno, phele main tumse apni tadap mitaunga fir tadpa-tadpa ke maarunga uske bad tumhari body ko tumhaare husband k paas bhej dunga" He said coming closer to me.

"You know usse farak bhi nhi padta tum maro ya jiyo. Because he is a billionaire, he will get any other girl which is normal for him" He said pointing gun on my jaw.

______________________

Abhimanyu pov

I was working on my laptop when driver called me saying that mishika was not there when he reached.

Then I called at home, they said she didn't reach yet.

I got panicked and called my investigation team and what they found out shook me to the core.

Mishika's ex- husband ran away from jail. He must have done something with her.

Then we found out the cctv recording from near by shop where she was standing and I was right he kidnapped my mishi.

Don't worry love I am coming I said calming my heart and I was equally worried.

And we got to know her location as kept a tracker in her ring to keep her safe.

We reached there and the team members spreaded and covered the whole place.

As I entered the place, mishika tied to the chair and there that bastard standing so close to him.

"I will never leave her.....never ever" I said walking slowly towards them.

"I did you know that she was there" He asked surprisingly.

I chuckled and said "I have my own ways, you dumb"

"What you said about me leaving her. That's never gonna happen. Because it's me not you. You are a fucking manwhore. Motherfucker. " I said dangerously and he gulped.

"Abhi" Mishika whispered.

My heart broken seeing her in this condition. She was very fragile. And he broke her again. I won't leave him anytime soon.

"If you come closer, I will put this bulled in her...... Don't come closer" He said shivering.

"Try me" I said dangerously.

Suddenly one of the team members signalled me to make him busy in our talk while he will take over him from behind.

I did and one of the members attacked him and the gun slipped out of his hand and now it was on ground.

And I got closer to him and beat him Mercilessly.

"How dare you hurt my wife" One hard punch.

"How dare you saying those bad words to her" Again a hard punch

"How dare you beat her " Again a very hard punch.

I was literally beating him like he was my punching bag and I was venting out my anger on him

"Sir leave him, we will handle him" The head officer said.

I left him and gave him one last punch. They took him with them.

I went towards my love, my rabbit. Here she was shivering.

I untied her. And she hugged him immediately and I held her tightly.

"I thought you wouldn't come" She said crying.

"Main kese nhi aata agar meri jaan yaha hai " I said patting her head.

"How did you know I was there" She asked.

"I had put a tracker in your ring" I said caressing her cheek.

"I love you " She said kissed me, dominating the kiss.

I let her do whatever she wanted. After 5 minutes she left my lips.

"I love you too rabbit" I said kissing her forehead.

"He will not come again na" She asked tears in her eyes.

"Never" I said determination in my eyes.

"Tumhe pata hai. Main humesha ghut ghut ke kiti thi ki ek din yeh aadmi aayega or mereko apne saath le jayega" She said cryingly.

"Tumhe lagta hai, main aesa hone dunga" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Ghar chalo main thak gyi hu " She said closing her eyes and put her head on my chest.

"Hnn chalo" As I said. We heard a gun shot and she opened her eyes and saw his ex holding a gun towards abhi and she thought he shot that gun to him.

But

It was officer who killed his ex as he was trying to run away from them.

"Are you fine abhi" She asked shivering.

" Shhhhh mishika I am fine baby..... Let's go. Now he will not irritate us anymore " I said and picked her in bridal style.

_______________________________________________
The end

Hope you all love this story

Keep showing your love and share this story as much as you can......

Be ready for my next story.

Your author
Serene💕

Follow my Instagram for new updates.

Username : kaju_writess_