jealousy

Hey guysss surprise
As I was not studying so thought of giving you guys a surprise update hope you guys will like this part

Pls do voteee guysss and comment

And share as much as you can 🫣

Follow me guys here
On Instagram:- serenescarlet_

I decided that I will start updating first in scrollstack from next story........

Love you 😘

They were at there office doing work and today we have to go in conference room for project work and what saw there made my blood boiled.

There was a girl who was clinging to him deliberately. You bitch, stay away from my man.

But what made me hurt was he is also not saying anything to her.

Let it be I don't give a fuck, fuck you abhi. Then I also got indulge with my two team members ( ansh and krish). They are so funny tbh.

Literally it waa hard for me to control my laugh. Omg their jokes. We were giggling and gossiping suddenly our boss said "I didn't call you guys here for talking. Start the presentation. "
He was glaring at me. What did I do btw?.

I was busy understanding the project but I felt like someone is staring at me and when I saw it was my sweet husband glaring like a wolf like he will eat me anytime.

______

Fuckkk why is she clinging so much to me. She is the daughter of one of our business partner.

And she knows that I am married but still she is clinging like gum. Fuck.

We were at conference room for project work when I saw my lovely wife was giggling with her team member boys.

And it made my blood boil too much. I should be the reason of her happiness man.

She always goes to home before me so that no one will get to know about us.

I was in my car towards mansion.

I entered in the mansion and saw my wifey talking to the ladies and young ones of the family.

"Mishika, bring my coffee" I said and went upstairs.

I went into bathroom to get freshed. And there was a knock on a door. When I look at the door. It was our MAID.

I asked why she didn't come and she said that mishika is in kitchen helping mom and chachi.

I took rest for some time and went downstairs for dinner.

She was setting the dinning table. She sat down beside me.

"Beta why are you not eating? " Mom asked.
I looked at my plate it was empty.
"Mom you know na bhaiya doesn't eat until bhabhi doesn't serve him on his plate" Kashish said.

Yess I have habit of her serving me. Suddenly realisation hit her and she put her phone aside and served me. Finally she remembered that she has a husband.

We did our dinner and after discussing everyone went to their room.

______

As I entered in the room and went to bathroom to change. When I came back I saw him staring at me while I was doing my skincare.

"Why are you staring at me? " I asked.

"Can't I look at my own wife" He said Pressurising word wife.
I stayed silent.

"Don't you think you were laughing so much in the conference room" He said.

I looked at him and thought ohhhh he is jealous.

"I was talking to them that's it" I said.

"About what? " He asked.

"Something personal" I said.

"Nothing is personal which is related to you" He said and coming closer to you.

"I should be the reason of everything related to you either it's your happiness or sadness. I won't give anyone else that position". He said staring to my soul.

" I see you were also chatting happily with that girl " I said.

"So my wifey is jealous" He said smirking.

"It was you who was jealous not me" I said looking away.

"I was also not interested in her talking. It was she who was talking continuously" He said.

"You didn't even stop her" I said angrily.

"So I have to make up to my wifey" He said picking me up in his arms.

I got shocked and put my head on his chest.

He settled me on bed and my head on the top of his chest.

"You know it was only you who had my all attention" He said kissing my forehead. I blushed.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too rabbit" He said pecking my lips.

We cuddled and slept happily.

Best sleep of my lifeeeeee🩷.