Dadi or Hitler?

Next day:-

Abhimamyu pov:-

We woke up as dadi was coming. So mishi did not want to get late. Because according to her, it will make bad impression on dadi.

I was tying my tie but it was not done properly then I called mishi.

"Come here mishi" I said in a loud voice as she was in closet.

" Hnnn, what happened ? " She asked being confused.

"Tie this properly yrr" I said whining.

"Wait lemme see" She said and Adjusting my tie.

I was looking at her. She is so pure and cute like angel. Her long hair, big doe eyes with feathery eyelashes, plumy lips...... Everything about her is so calm and beautiful.

You are whipped abhi.

"It's done" She said.

"Thank you biwi ji" I said and pecked her lips.

She giggled and I wanna kiss her more. So I was leaning towards her. She was not stopping me either. I took it as a yes. We did kiss until she got breathless.

She tapped on my shoulder indicating she needed oxygen.

I left her lips reluctantly.

"You destroyed my lipstick abhi" She said in angry voice.

"Your lips were inviting me babes" I said winking at her.

"Shut up and I am going as dadi is gonna come soon" She had gone to Hall.

I was in my office checking some important files.

________________________

Mishika pov:-

I am so nervous. Will I be able to impress her?

Mom and I were making breakfast for everyone when someone knocked on the door and I got freezed as I was dadi.

We came out of the kitchen and there she was

I went near her and bent down to touch her feet and she blessed me.

Dadi didn't stay after our marriage as there was some important pooja in her house where she lived.

She sat down on couch and

"Mera tinku kaha hai? " Dadi said and I dumbfounded looked at her.

Mummy chuckled and said "it's your own husband mishika"

I burst out laughing and there I saw dadi was staring at me. So I controlled myself.

Abhi was coming downstairs with a file.

When he came to us and bemt down to take her blessings too.

"Haaye mera tinku beta. Kesa hai tu? " She said and kissing him all over his face.

"Main thik hu dadi, aap btaao" He said and sat next to her.

"Main thik hu tinku" She said lovingly.

Awww she was so cuteeeee.

"Dadi mereko ab bulaao uss nickname se. Main bada hogya hu ab" He whined.

"Toh kya hua agr bada hogya, mere liye toh mera chota tinku hi rahega tu" She said fake glaring at him.

"Dadi please" He said showing best puppy eyes he could ever show.

" Chup kar jaaa, tu mera tinku hai" She said in fake anger.

"Or bahu tu, apne pati ka dhyaan nhi rakhti. Kitna patla hogya hai" She said towards me.

Ohhh fuck.. I am gone...

"Hnn dadi, dekho mera Bilkul dhyaan nhi rkhti. " He said side hugging dadi.

" Dadi dekho kese ankhein dikha rhi hai" He said as I was glaring him to shut up.

"Bahu jaa kha na laga, aaj main khilaungi apne pote ko" She said and sat on head's chair.

Mummy and I were preparing dinning table.

Then I sat next to him and whispered in his ear
"Tumhe toh main kamre mein dekhti hu, chalo ek baar" in angry voice.

He just chuckled. I steppee on his foot and he shouted loudly. Everyone got shocked.

"Kya hua beta? " Mummy asked with concern.

"Kuch nhi mummy bas voh peeth mein dard ho rha hai isliye" He said controlling the pain.

"Bahu, mere tinku ki thodi maalish kardena " Dadi said.

"Ji dadi maa" I said.

"Vese bahu, sab kaha hai? " Dadi asked.

"Mummy, Ronak kisi se kaam se bahar gaye hai shaam tk aayenge, bache college gaye hai, or dev business trip par gaya hai, Amit or saroj,  saroj k maayke gaye hai, voh bhi shaam ko gaye, or savita or riya party mein gaye ptani kab aayenge" Mummy said.

"Achaaa, yeh savita or riya ko party k alawaa koi kaam nhi hota kya, ghar kab aati hai? " Dadi asked.

"Jab unka man kare tab" Abhi said in fierce voice.

"Aane do main btati hu " She said.

___________________________

In our room:-

I locked the room as we entered.

"Tum door lock kyu kar rhi ho? " He asked Confusiongly.

"Kya bol rhe the dadi k saamne, zara firse bolna" I said glaring at him.

"Hnnn toh sach hi kaha, tum meri care nhi karti" He sadi showing sad face.

"Achaa hubby ji, zara apni care ki paribhasha btana? " I said and pinned him to the wall and caged him between the wall and me.

"Tum subah or raat dono time mereko kiss karni chaiye, roz bhot saare hugs dene chaiye, raat ko sote time cuddles karne chaiye or kabhi acha mood ho toh voh kr lena chaiye" He said showing puppy eyes.

"Acha or kuch? " I asked.

"Nahi abhi k liye itna kaafi hai. Agr aaghe kuch kami lagegi toh bta dunga" He said.

"Okiiee tinku ji" I said and laughed my heart out.

And this is the first time I am laughing my heart out and he was staring at me.

"Why are staring at me? " I asked controlling my laugh being confused.

"I am not staring, I am adoring you who is laughing her heart out for very first time after our marriage" He said with love in his eyes.

My eyes also got moistened. I hugged him. Immediately. He engulfed me completely.

"I love you abhi and I feel protected with you" I said putting my head on his chest.

"I love you too my rabbit" He said while kissing my head.

"Wait, what did you just call me? " He asked.

"Tinku" I said.

"Hey, don't call me that" He said and fake glared at me.

"I will " I said showing him my tongue and got out of room as I had to go to the office.

Day starts beautifully with him. I hope we will be like this forever.

But ek darr mere dil mein humesha rahega.
Ek din aesa aayega jb mereko abhi se dur hona padega.

But jitne din bache hai, memories bna leti hu. Kya pata aaghe zarurat padhe.

______________________

Hope you all will like the chapter.

Don't be a silent reader and show some love.
Otherwise this will bey first and last book.

Happy reading
Serene ✨

Vote, share and comment.

Kaju_writess_