sweet home

Two days has been gone

Abhimanyu pov:-

Finally I can take her back. Today I will surprise her. Let's get ready abhi.

I got ready and went towards my car when maa called me. I saw back and asked" What happened maa? ". "Beta are you going to mishika's house?" She said.

"Yess maa" I Said. "Okk then take these gifts and sweet to her home" She said smilingly. "Okk maa and I will be back at night" I said. "Ok bacha and take her back soon, I am missing my daughter". She said.

I was on the way and about to reach but i saw a bakery shop and I remember that ishi likes pastery and chocolates very much. I brought her favourite chocolate and pastry and went to her home.

I reached home and when I entered mom and dad welcomed me. I sat on the sofa. But my eyes we're looking for a specific person. My wife. Where is she?.

Suddenly my brother in law yash said "di has gone for shopping with her friends, she will be back in one hour I guess". I said okkk.

I had my breakfast there and talked to her parents for some time then I went to her room for a nap.

I really love her room. It's very cozy and warm. I slept for 1.5 hour and still she didn't come back. When will she come.

I was busy on my checking some files. She said tiredly " Mom I am homeeee". I smiled and kept my phone aside. She drank water and fall on sofa lazily.

She didn't acknowledge my presence yet. I went near her ear and whispered "welcome home ishi". She jerked up and saw me shockingly.

" When did you come? " She asked. " I came in morning but you were not there" I said. She made a "O" Face. Omg she is so cute....

"I will be back in few minutes after changing" She said and went upstairs. I called someone regarding our company. Till then she came with pastry which I bought for her.

She was so happy and eating happily. I was looking at her and suddenly she forwarded one spoon to me. I said as I don't like sugar that much but she insisted. How could I say no to her.

She finished her pastry and went to kitchen.

Mishika pov:-

Omg I was happy I really wanted to have something sweet. It made me feel great.

I came back and sat on sofa and asked her about what all happened in home in these two days when I was not there. He answered

Then I asked " I want to join office from tomorrow ". He said" As you want, it's your decision and I respect that".

That is what I like the most about him. He respects me and my decision. But still I am not sure that should I tell him about my future. I surely will but not now and I want some time. I want to live my happily married life for some days.

Whenever I think of that monster that just me chills to my body. What he did with that girl in that dark room. I can't I just can't remember those days.

But what will happen when he will get to my whereabouts. Don't worry mishi he won't come. He can't harm you. In fact now you have your husband.

Thinking about him I didn't know when I slept on his lap.

Abhimanyu pov:-

She slept on lap peacefully. I know she is not that comfortable with me to share about her past but I will make her.

I will protect her and will never let anyone harm her. .

She slept for some hours and till then I packed her stuffs. And it was 8:00 at night. She was ready with in a top and lower.

We had out dinner here. Her mother also gave some gifts for us. We bid goodbye to them.her mother told me to come home for some days to live them. I said yes.

We reached home and were tired and slept peacefully.

Do vote guysss.. And commenttttt

Follow me on Instagram guys:-
Kaju_writess_