Family

In rathore mansion:-

Abhimanyu was his family members having family time.

"Beta i think you should marry fast.... I am eagerly waiting for your wedding" His mother said.

"Yess bhaiiiiiii plzzzzz." his baby sister said showing puppy eyes.

" I am ready to get married " He said making everyone shocked that how he easily agreed to get married.

" Okay beta. There is my friend's daughter she is very beautiful and lovely and will fit for you" His bua said in extra sweet tone.

"No savita, she is not for manyu" His mother said.

"Yess we don't like her too" Youngsters said

" I have already someone to whom I wannaa get married " He said.

"Who is she and how did you fall in love someone" His father said in teasing tone.

"She is mihika and she works in our company as head manager of one of our team" He said showing his picture to everyone.

E

E

veryone squealed in aweee

"She is so beautiful manyu" His chachi said

"Indeed she is" His mother said.

"She is so cute" His baby sister said.

"Yes she is" His brother said

"And innocent too" His dadi said.

"Okay then beta we are ready for this alliance" His father said.

"But there is a problem" He said

"What is it" His chacha asked.

"She is divorcee" He said

Everyone was shocked😱.

"There is no chance for our abhimanyu. She is not for our family. She is of no use and worthless" His bitch bua interrupted which made his blood boil in anger.

"She is divorcee that doesn't mean she is used or whatever. There is no comparison between her and your friend's daughter" He said in "don't dare to say" Tone.

"Bhaiya how can you shout on my mom after all she is right. She is useless and she is used" Ayesha said.

"Shut up. Don't dare say anything about her. She is so pure and innocent unlike your that slut best friend." He glared at her ( her best friend means bua's friend's daughter).

"Mom we are happy for this marriage. She is divorcee that doesn't mean she is impure and whatever" His baby sisters said

"Yes badi mummy we can't judge anyone on her virginity and she is the one for our bhai" His second brother said.

" Yes badi maa he is right, I think she is the one for him" His first younger brother said. He smiled knowing his siblings will always be with him.

"Yes didi she is looking sanskari as well" His chachi said winking at him. He chuckled knowing his chachi always supported him.

"I am with you guys" His mother agreed.

"And she fits for our manyu, I guess only she can handle him" His dadi teasingly said.

Everyone looked at his father and chacha keenly and trying to read their expression.

"Okay them we are also happy" They said.

"Okay then, day after tomorrow we will go to their house for marriage proposal" His chacha said.

Everyone went back to their respective rooms.

Abhimanyu was in deep thoughts.
Will she accept the proposal?
Will she be ready to get married to him?
What will her reaction be?

Tell your views on this. Tell me in comment box?

Guys do vote plzz. Your one vote makes me happy thinking you guys liked the story and I have so many ideas for other stories too
Plz
Follow vote and comment

Follow me on Instagram plz
I'd:- kaju_writess_