is it a yes?

At mishika house:-

"Jaldi kro Anita, voh aane vaale hai or tumne mishi ko call kiya vaapis aane k liye" Suresh said in hurry.

"Aap tension mt lo mene sb kr liya hai or rahi mishi ki baat mene usse call krdiya raaste mein hai or unke pahuchne k baad hi aayegi voh" anita said

Doll bell rings  tring, tring, tring!

"Aaiye bhaisahab" Suresh said and hugged him.

"Namaste Suresh ji" Ronak said I'm lovely tone

" Namaste rathore ji" Suresh said

"Namaste uncle"  Abhimanyu said in a calm tone and his eyes are finding only one person.

"Namate beta, aaiye andr chalte hai." Suresh said

Author pov:-

Everyone sat down on couch and started talking on random stuffs and here abhimanyu is eagerly wait for our mishi "wait young mam🥲" Suddeny abhimanyu father said "mishika kaha hai ab hume us se milna hai"

"Mishi, raaste mein hai bhaisahab aati hi hogi" Anita said.

"Mom I am home" Mishika said in excited voice
"Btw why did you call me suddenly I was with my.... Frie.... " She said suddenly noticing her boss with his family.

Here manyu got all nervous and took a stern look and his family looked at mishika with such admiration.

"Namaste uncle and aunty" She said all nervous.

"Omg mishika look at your clothes what are you wearing, what will they think" She said in mind.

"I am coming in five minutes"  She said and ran to her room

"It's ok we don't have any problem her wearing these type clothes after all she is from this generation" Anika said in lovely said.

Abhimanyu pov:-

She came and everything around me froze. Only I can see is her my rabbit🐰, my ishiii. And her outfit omg she is looking cute. My cute lil bunny. And I don't have any problem her wearing all these clothes because I am here to protect her from bad eyes. And suddenly she ran to her room to change and chains of thought broke hearing my dear mum she is so open minded lady in fact my whole family is open minded. They don't stop anyone especially our bhabhis wearing anything. I am curiously waiting her to come.

In mishika room:-

"Arghhhh what should I wear, jeans and top or something traditional, ohh wait btw why are they here, for what reason? " She thought

"Here it is I am wearing this "  She said to herself.

"

Lo aagyi mishi" Anita said.

"Aao beta idhr baitho" Anika said and made her sit between abhimanyu's chachi and herself.

"Beta yeh log tumhari haath maangne aaye hai" Suresh said which made mishika froze on her seat.

"Au...nty.... Yk na I am divo....rce.... " She said with so much effort.

"Yes beta we know everything, abhimanyu told us everything and we are ready for this alliance" His chachi said.

"Okkkk" She said.

"Agr baatein ho gyi ho ek baar abhimanyu or mishika ko akele baatein krne k liye bhej dete hai" His chacha said.

"Ji haa, jaao mishi apne kamre mein le jaao" Anita said and she gestured abhimanyu to come with her.

In room:-

"Sir, aapne mereko kyu nhi btaya iss sb k baare mein" She aaidyin irritated voice.

"Abhimanyu for you, agr mein bta deta toh tum already mnaa kr deti" He said.

"Main abhi bhi mnaa krne vaali hu" She said

"Any reason" He said

"Yess because I am a divorcee and you are a bachelor and you can get any other girl, why me? ) she said.

" I am happy with this alliance and it doesn't matter you are a divorcee or not, and this is not a valid reason ,tell me another one" He said.

" Main aapse pyaar nahi kar paungi" She said

"Mereko pta hai tum karlogi and I will make sure to make you happy amd protect" He whispered in her ear making her shuddered.

"I want some time" She said in low voice.

"Take as much as you want and I hope your answer will be yes" With this he went out from the room.

At night:-

"Beta voh bhot acha ladka meri baat maan hnn krde" Anita said

"Anita usse sochne do plzz" Suresh said

" Beta tera jo bhi decision h hum tere saath hai" He said

"Thank you papa" She said and went back to her room.

In room:-

Should I give myself a chance?
Should I give him a chance?
Should I trust him?
Or will he be like my ex?
What will people think about me?
With all these thought she slept

Guys do vote plzzzzz
And follow me on Instagram
I'd:- kaju_writess_