first meeting

Abhimanyu pov:-

As I was so pissed off because my dumb assistant didn't come on time and here I was waiting for him because he got stucked in traffic. "Fuckkk" I groaned because I don't like waiting and wasting my time because time is precious but those different doesn't know this and today he will face my wrath and suddenly I got bumped to a girl that just add fuel to my anger as I was about to shout on her she said "sorry" With her melodious voice. Omg I was so lost in her beauty that I couldn't able to move from my place. Her innocent face with those beautiful eyes, button nose, long black hair but I could see that she is broken I don't know why but I want to protect her and want to take her sadness out from her mind.
Suddenly my PA came and took me out from my world and I see that girl she is seeing me like I got two horns and she again she said sorry and went out from there. I just don't want her to go but I have to. Just because of her I didn't shout on my pa because of his carelessness I am able to meet "MY GIRL", already possessive nice my mind mocked.

Mihika pov:-

I was so lost in my own world that bumped into a tall man and he is very rich as I can see the way he got dressed and then I said" Sorry" But he didn't reply and was thinking something so deeply and a man came, asked him to come with him I guess he is his pa then I went out from there and got to my home.

At office:-
I groaned because I couldn't focus on my work just because of that girl whenever I try to work her saddened eyes came to my vision. I really want to meet her badly. The day passes like this and I went to my home and got refreshed and came for dinner. My family is my everything I like to spend my time with them except my bua and her brat daughter. The dinner was full of laughter because of my siblings kashish, vyom and vivisha. They just love joking around. And suddenly my mind went to that girl I want her to be the part of my family, my daily routine.
Ohho future planning is going on "my mind again mocked me" Then I went to mu bedroom for sleep and as I laid down my thoughts were full of that girl and with her thoughts I slept.
Sweet dreams abhimanyu 🦋

That's it for now hope you guys like this chapter
Plzz do vote and share and comment
Don't be a silent reader

Follow :- kaju_writess_ on Instagram