cockroach

Mihika pov:-

As i entered the cabin what i saw made me shocked there was a man who was on the table and shouting as hell and throwing things at a certain point and when i asked him "excuse me sir" he saw me and jumped off from the table and ran towards me and hugged me tbh it was not a hug, he was choking me. I managed to say" si....rr le...a..ve.. m...ee" he left me and asked me to help him and when i asked the reason i got shocked and he said "there is a cockroach under my table plzz kill him" and I don't should i laugh and get scared because i myself get scared of insects they are just ewwww and how can a well built man get scared of cockroach i mean this happens with girl but boys omggg then he pushed me  towards his table i was literally chanting mantra then i took a stick and then suddenly a cockroach came i myself shouted loudly "ahhhhhhhhhh" and he did the double of me"fuck helpppppppppp" i somehow gathered my courage took a hard file tried to kill him but he was not dieing someone plzz help me and i tried and in my tenth attempt he died finally then i took the cockroach Between the paper and going to throw it in dustbin and there he was continuously shouting and i got frustrated tbh then i said " don't shout otherwise i will throw this cockroach on you seriously" he suddenly put his finger on the lips and i threw him in the dustbin and finally took a long breathe.

Vivek pov:-

As i was working through some files suddenly i saw a cockroach on the top of my shoes and i shouted on the top of my voice and got on the table and i didn't know where that fucking cockroach went plzzz god help me and suddenly a girl entered and when she saw me she got shocked why not and i suddenly i went down i hugged her sorrry choked her and at that time she was my saver at that time and pushed her towards the that fucking cockroach was and she was also shivering but she did it and i am proud of her.
Then asked the peon to make the office settled again and when i asked her why she is here and she said she is here for interview then i remembered yes abhimanyu told me about this but je couldn't make to it because he went to somewhere with his family and i took her interview and she was nervous but she answered all the answers with confidence, then i said "most welcome ms.mihika you are selected as you are capable what we want in a our company" she got happy and said thank you then went out from the office
And i am not gonna tell this incident to abhimanyu otherwise he will tease me and make fun of me everytime.

Mihika pov:-

I got so happy as i got the job then i thought to take my family for dinner outside we got ready as usual in brown family nothing goes smooth without any fight. Mumma and papa fighting because mumma was saying that dad should wear this shirt but he wants wear another one then i interrupted "papa you should wear this one" everyone got satisfied then we went to restaurant for dinner as we were having our dinner there was a family beside us we guess that maybe the in laws of a girl and they were treating her like queen and my eyes got teary remembering my past my parents noticed that then papa started a topic and we indulged and went back to our house.

Day ends here.

Do vote guyss, don't be a silent reader!
It hurts

Follow me on Instagram
Username:- kaju_writess_