promotion

Abhimanyu pov:-

She entered the cabin and omg she is looking so cute. Her doe eyes and button nose. I came back to my strict mode just to show her. I asked her to sit. "So ms. Mihika roy you got promoted and now you are the head manager of your team." I said. She got shocked why not because she came kust yesterday and today she got promoted. Then she asked"sorry to ask but why so suddenly sir, i.... Me..aannn just yesterday was my first day"." Today i saw your presentation and it was fabulous and also the head manager of your team is resigning and i think you are capable of being the head manager" i said. She said ok and asked to leave. Although I don't want her to got but what can i do them she went out. I am happy i got to meet her.

Mihika pov:-
As i entered my department all my team members started asking me what sir said, i told them whole story and then they asked me to give them a party so after work we went to a restaurant for dinner and told my family about this. They were so happy for my promotion, so am i.

That's how my day ended.

Next day:-

Mihika pov:-
As i was in lift, there was a girl her name was ayesha " don't think that he promoted you that means he got impressed by you and that doesn't mean he loves you. He is mine only mine" i huffed and said"ms.ayesha he promoted me because of my work and if you think that i impressed and he will start love me and i will say yes them you are so wrong i am not interested in your crush you can have him" and went out to my department and told the incident to my butterflies, just because of them my life seems a little better we backbitched about her and resumed our work agaim mr ceo called me.

Abhimanyu pov:-

I agaim called her cause i wanna she how my rabbit is looking i am surely falling for her man. She is something i must say. As she entered she softly said "may i enter sir' i said yes in a curt voice. Here she was standing in a short kurti with straight fit jeans omgg she is looking so beautiful and cute at the same  time. Then i told her about rhe project and deliberately started telling her more so that i can spend some time with her. Then after 1.5 hour . She went and i was smiling tk myself as i spend 1.5 hour with her and i know she will definitely do her work with hardwork.

Mihika pov:-
I made my team understand the whole oroject and we started working on that with so much hardwork as we want to impress him so that we will get appraisal in our salary. Heheheee😅........ Day went by like this.

Guys plzz vote and comment
I have so many ideas and other stories too if you won't vote them this will be my first and last story. Thank you 💗

Follow krkrdoooo
Kaju_writess_