THIRTEEN

TW: chapter includes a few homophobic comments
_______

The very next morning, illuminating sun rays peeked through the edge of the curtains as the two men kissed each other 'good morning.' The gentle touches of their yearning lips sent pulsating waves of joy and lust through their bodies.

Chimon explored Perth's body with his right hand as he moved his tongue with vigor in Perth's mouth. He deepened the kiss, wanting to basically swallow all of him. His breathing was essentially paused as they continued with this act.

His fingertips, at the same time, grazed against the outline of muscles down Perth's naked torso. Chimon's hand very slowly moved to excitedly touch the unclothed member. His palm sliding along the length.

Seductively groping his cock in this way, earned him a tiny groan from the depths of Perth's throat.

Perth became evidently aroused and his cock expectantly growing in size. His tongue promptly retreated from Chimon's mouth as a grin formed across his lips and a burning lust clouded his vision.

"Fuck... I like that," Perth breathily said as he began panting with desire.

Chimon quickly pecked the man's cheek before saying, "I'm going to drive you absolutely crazy." Then as he began pumping his hand up and down, he kissed down his body.

Soon his lips were parted and dripping with saliva as he took Perth's cock in his mouth.

"Ahhh... yes...your tongue is so damn amaz—ing," Perth moaned out. His hands clutched onto and around the messy blankets as his chin stuck up into the air with heavy breathing.

But then suddenly there was a loud car horn coming from outside: beeeeeeeeep!

Perth's eyes shot open and he lifted his head to look at Chimon. Slowly, the man pulled off of Perth, his lips plump and filthy with the beginnings of sex.

And in a frenzied voice, Perth said, "Sorry let me check who it is. Sorry."

Soon he was staggering off the bed and timidly peeking out the curtain to his long driveway. "Shit! It's my mom," He said with a suddenly horrified tone as he turned back towards Chimon. "Let me go greet her and send her away," he said in a panic.

With a wide-eyed expression, Chimon sat on the bed, naked, and watching Perth. Sluggishly, he stood up as they both hastily dressed.

Then, there was a ring of the doorbell, and Perth ran out of the bedroom. He raced down the stairs and to the entrance. He quickly brushed his hair down flat with his fingers, feeling anxious from his arousal still laying stiff in his jeans, before unlocking the door.

The bell rang again as he opened up the large door to the bright light of the mid-morning.

"What on Earth is taking you so long?" She said as she stood on the small porch with her arms crossed. She wore a long black skirt, a white blouse underneath a black jacket, and slick high heels.

"Hi Mae, sorry. I'm-"

"It doesn't matter," She began saying as she walked passed him into his house. "Didn't I mention that we needed to discuss something this weekend? It's Saturday, so you should've been expecting me."

A second later, Chimon made his way to greet Perth's mom while still looking somewhat disheveled. His hair was a slight mess and obviously wearing Perth's clothes, which looked a bit too large for him.

As she twisted to see Chimon stepping off the last step of the staircase, she turned back to Perth.

"Is this really what you're occupying your time with?" She said to Perth while pointing at Chimon.

"Excuse me?" Chimon says in an irritable tone.

She continued on, "Look, I can only tolerate so much of your antics. I didn't come here to see what you do with your free time."

"Hey! Mae, stop that. His name is-" Perth began saying in an angry tone before he was cut off.

"I can't stand to see you acting this way with men, and now you're here trying to introduce me to one."

"You're the one that showed up unannounced!" Perth exclaimed as he clenched his fists.

She crossed her arms again, "That doesn't matter. This stuff you do is sickening. And to see the type of nasty trash your doing it with-"

"Hey!" Perth shouted at her with a furious expression in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Chimon watched them, gritting his teeth at the hateful words. Looking at the disgust oozing from the women with her back to him.

She stepped towards Perth, "I can't stand this way you are, you can't do anything like you're expected to, can you!?"

"Stop talking about me that way! And his name is Chimon, he's Not trash!" He said with his eyes becoming glossy with emotion.

"Whatever, I don't care! I will be back this evening, and I expect this to be done away with when I come back," She said, pointing in Chimon's direction, as she stormed out of the front door.

Chimon stood still, completely shocked, as he watched their argument fade off. He stayed silent as the door finally closed and Perth breathed out forcefully.

Perth then rubbed his face vigorously with his hands. Then, he turned to face the man standing by the stairs. As he approached him, Perth apologetically said, "I'm sorry about her. I've tried to tell her that-"

"Pffft, Whatever," Chimon scoffed as he turned his back to Perth. He stepped to ascend the stairs. But then Perth reached out for his shoulder. However, Chimon moved away before he could grab him and went up towards the bedroom they had stayed in for the last few days.

Perth followed him up, trying to grasp for his hand. "I'm sorry she talked about you like that."

Reaching the hallway of the second floor, Chimon stopped walking. In a sharp tone he said, "It's not like I really care. We're just having fun, right?"