FIVE

A/N: Thank you for reading through my story to this point ❤️ A double update is here for you as a couple readers said two chapters would be good this week in my question a few days ago. Enjoy🥄
_____

The next morning, Chimon stood in his bathroom leaning against the vanity taking it all in. With both hands clinging to the sink, he stared at his reflection. Looking up and down at his naked torso, the tiredness under his eyes, and the messy hair from sleeping, he pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek.

He looked down at his fingers clinging to the edge of the marble sink counter, remembering. Reliving yesterday and the way he intensely clung to the edge of the metal work desk. The way he leaned over the cool surface as he whimpered for more.

His face began heating up with embarrassment from the memory. Taking a deep breath, twisted emotions swelled in his chest, and then he looked down at the nearly purple mark on his chest.

"Damn that man...leaving me with these marks," Chimon whispered aloud.

His fingers caressed the mark just below his collarbone. Then he clawed at another one almost hidden below his waistband. Left by the man from yesterday, the hickey was half revealed just above the white elastic band around his waist.

He looked up to meet his own gaze in the mirror once more. He had an annoyed expression, with dead set eyes, while biting the inside of his lip. Chimon was filled with absolute dread at the thought of his actions and the traces left behind. Then he turned on the water in the shower stall, trying to forget all that he did, the moans he let out, the kisses he felt, and the pleasure he desperately wanted.

He moved through his day like he normally would have—work at his family's company and back home. Although, there was something, or someone, lingering on his mind. He couldn't stop thinking about the mechanic. He visualized the brown and blackish hair, some auburn hues, how the stands of hair felt between his fingers. Remembering the mysteriously dark brown eyes, how they shined a hazel color in the sun when he first meet him, or his well-defined jaw, and even his long fingers and strong hands. Perth was stuck in his mind.

Now back home, in his bedroom, where the smallest bit of light from the falling sun barely shined through the curtain. The clouds of the evening created a dimmer mood in the air as the humidity increased with the coming rain. Chimon slipped into his extra large bed, nearly fit for four people, that he sunk into amongst the large blankets and several pillows. His chest rose and fell as he took deep breathes.

Then he closed his eyes sinking his face into the lavender cotton of the firm pillow. Relaxing into the soft comfort of the bed, flashes of yesterday came back. The rough way Perth pulled the chain necklace he wore. The heat of each fierce kiss of their lips.The minty taste as their tongues dances together.

Chimon was swallowed by the memory of pleasure he felt. It was nothing like any of his previous experiences. It was an unforgettable feeling that made him yearn for more.

Not once has anyone made Chimon crave their touch like the mechanic.

Imagining this experience deepened his breath. Slowly, slowly, very very slowly, Chimon began grinding against his mattress, pillow pressed to his face, remembering again. Reliving, again, the experience of the pesky man. He enjoyed the friction of fabric against his groin. In the lowest possible volume, he moaned out, "hmphhh Perthhhh-"

An arousal begging at each cell of his lower body, he quickened his pace, feeling the heat of his breath warm the pillow. He let out another meager moan as he imagined Perth pleasuring him with his fingers, with his tongue, and the eagerness behind his actions.

Even if he was by himself, Chimon felt a solitaire climax invade his senses. The fast pace of his touches and the seductive sounds invaded his mind and suddenly he released into his pants as he imagined the rough kiss of Perth. Soon after his daze cleared up, he showered and changed into a fresh change of clothes.

In the hour after his moments of lust, Chimon walked in circles around his room. One foot in front of the other, from one side of the room to the next. The door was cracked open just an inch. He dragged his feet against the ash grey hardwood floor as he closed his eyes. After another minute his brother passed by, peaking in to spy on whatever Chimon was doing.

He stood close to the door, a few pieces of nearly black hair fell into his face as he watched Chimon pacing. As he moved the hair from his eyes, he leaned on the door causing it to make a creaking sound.

At the suddenly noise, Chimon checked the door to see his brother, Mix, hunched over. Chimon puffed out his cheeks, seeing the older man acting like a child who covered his face.

"Phi, what are you doing?" He asked with a serious expression.

"Hi little one", Mix began to say as he stood up straight. "I umm... wasn't doing anything. Actually, what's wrong? You got a problem?" He asked before showing his usual cheery smile.

Chimon rolled his eyes at him and began closing the door. "It's nothing. Good night big brother." As the door clicked shut, his face began to heat up. He looked at his feet then rubbed his face vigorously.

Then he quickly changed from his night time clothes to jeans and a t-shirt. His simple outfit would be fine for what he had in mind.

All Chimon knew was that he needed to get all his thoughts off his chest. So he left to do just that.