ONE

Chimon drives up to the garage, gets out, and walks up to the car entrance. He sees someone underneath a red car moving a wrench back and forth. He stood there tapping his foot, assuming this person would notice him waiting. Finally after a few minutes he was tired of waiting, cleared his throat a few times.

"Uhmhmm...hey?" He finally said in order to get the persons attention. "You work here right? How long do I have to wait to get some assistance?" He said, feeling annoyed from waiting.

Hearing Chimon's words, the worker slides out from underneath the car. He sits up to look at Chimon from the garage floor. He has a slim figure, with slight muscles, a few small tattoos, and dark brown hair that fell to the sides of his forehead.

He said, "Well, I'm here. How can I assist you? Since you're about to throw a tantrum?" Resting his arms on his knees, the worker continues to sit on the floor.

This sarcastic remark annoys Chimon even more. "Damn you. I brought my car. It needs to be looked at and repaired soon. And I don't have all day to sit around and wait on you," he said in a more stern tone.

Looking outside the garage, the worker huffs before getting up. He had some car grease on his arms and his right cheek. "My name is Perth," he said without looking at Chimon's face. "You're lucky I don't just deny you with that crude attitude you're giving me."

Chimon gritted his teeth and then rolled his eyes. "You know what, Perth. You should be glad that I even came here. If anything I'm helping by bringing you some business." His eyes followed the back of the man's head as he walked out of the garage.

Perth slowly made his way towards Chimon's black Mercedes Benz. "Hmm...well, give me a few minutes to look over the car. Is it unlocked?"

"Pffft. Yeah it is. I'll wait right here" Chimon said, folding his arms.

Perth looked under the hood at the engine. After ten minutes he came over to Chimon. "Hey, dude! I'm done. Let's go over to my office to go over the repairs and costs" he said before walking off, expecting him to follow.

Chimon rolled his eyes. He slowly follows him, dragging his feet.

Perth leans over typing something on the computer without sitting in the desk chair. Meanwhile, Chimon stands at the door. He takes out his phone to occupy his mind while waiting.

Perth then writes something down on a paper. "Well I've got your estimate all together. The total will be about 51,000 Baht (1500 usd or 1328 eur)."

"What? Hell no! I am not paying over 50,000 baht for this easy fix!"

"Hey! Calm down. That's just what it's worth." Perth said trying to keep his voice steady and holding back from yelling.

"There's no way something like this should cost that much. You must be running a scam here."

Perth rolled his eyes, still trying to stay calm. "Look. The part you need costs a lot, plus the other expenses on top of that. It's the only way to get it working like usual."

"What the hell? You're so dumb! Do I look that stupid to you?" Chimon yells back.

Perth's blood was boiling, he couldn't hold back anymore. "You're the idiot for driving such a poorly made car!"

Chimon rolling his eyes at this, he rebuttals, "You shut up. You're just a repair guy, so do your job and repair. The repairs aren't that hard and so they shouldn't cost nearly as much as you're trying to charge."

Perth was furious, "You really shouldn't be complaining if you're not the one doing the repair. You can go ahead and leave if you don't want to pay!"He gritted his teeth and looked to him with furrowed eyebrows.

Chimon sighed loudly, "Fine. This is fucking stupid," he mumbled under his breath. "I'll pay. When will it be done!?" He looked at Chimon with a smug glare. He felt defeated, but he wouldn't back down that easily.

Perth glanced back to the computer. "I might be done in four hours. Maybe."

Chimon shook his head as he looked to his watch. "Fine. I'll be back then," he said in a sharp tone and turned to leave. Before exiting the room he turned back. "I expect that it'll be work that money that you're definitely overcharging me for." Then he was out the door before Perth could respond.