ELEVEN

A few hours later, Perth was taking a shower. Feeling the hot water and the steam all over him, he touched he lips. His index finger slid over his bottom lip. He could almost feel the plump lips smashed against his from earlier. Turning off the shower, with a brief squeak from the metal, drops of water fell from his body onto the floor.

As he stepped out of the shower, he rubbed off the rest of the water with a soft white towel. Dressing in jogger sweatpants and a loose sports t-shirt, he finished getting ready.

He then made a small coffee as he waited for Chimon. His nervousness began to skyrocket as he sat to his kitchen table.

But finally when he heard the doorbell, he nearly ran to greet him. Opening the door he laid eyes on Chimon after two hours of being apart. The slightly older man was still wearing the same suit pants and shirt, but was missing his tie and blazer.

"Hi" Perth said in a sincere tone as he looked lovingly at him.

"How is this your place?" Chimon asked as he walked in through the door. His eyes wandered from wall to wall, from the long rug at the entrance and to the large dining table at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Well my family is pretty well off..." he began to say, feeling a little ashamed of this fact.

"Then why are you a mechanic? That doesn't add up," Chimon asked with a confused expression as he glanced back at him. The large door softly closed, shutting out the humid air and the bright sunlight of the afternoon.

"Yeah I know. Any good son would work at the top of the family's company right? But you see," Perth said as he corned Chimon at the end of the small entrance hall. "I'm not a good son. I like to do whatever I want without anyone saying otherwise." His breath landing against Chimon's ear as he leaned in.

Speechless, Chimon closed his eyes and waited for a kiss. But instead Perth blew against his ear and grabbed his waist with both hands.

"And now I want to do whatever I want to you," he said in a gruff seductive tone.

Leaning his head back against the wall he was cornered against, Chimon whispered, "please..." He kept his eyes closed and brought his hands around the taller man's biceps.

Smiling at the small plea, Perth snickered before harshly kissing the man's lips. He aggressively consumed him as his fingers squeezed into the guy's skin.

"I want to taste you and make you feel good," Perth whispered as he briefly leaned out of the kiss. Then, quickly kissing him again before biting and sucking his lower lip.

And with his arms making their way over Perth's shoulders, Chimon lowly moaned, "that's the only thing you know how to do right."

"You really love talking down to me, don't you?" Perth said and kissed Chimon's cheek. He pecked his skin so intently and more sincerely than before.

Chimon then slid his hands up into Perth's hair and lightly tugging his head back. "Just take off my clothes already, shitty mechanic."

With that Perth smiled with a small laugh following. Next, his hands began pulling Chimon's shirt up from being tucked into his pants. "I want you in my bed now."

And soon Perth was leading him up the stairs to his room. He unbottoned Chimon's pants in a rough way that almost broke the button. And Chimon then down on the foot of the bed, gazed up at Perth as he pulled off his shirt. His eyes had a hint of awe in them as he took in the visuals of the man in front of him.

Perth smirked in a mischievous way as he leaned downed to kiss the guy again. His hand found its way to the side of his face, his thumb over his ear and the rest of his fingers in his dark brown hair.

As his tongue explored Chimon's mouth, he felt two hands on his hips. The hands caressed his skin and the cinched band of his sweatpants.

"Chimonnn I haven't been able to get you out of my head." Perth said in a low voice, "You've done something to me."

After hearing this, Chimon grasped onto him even harder. He pulled him closer to him. "Tell me more. Tell me why you want me, how you want me, tell me everything," Chimon said as he hummed into another aggressive kiss.

Perth was down against him, between his legs, as his hands pressed onto the bed around Chimon. Their tongues tussled in a fight of immense force, of need, of immeasurable want.

Slowly, pulling away from the lips he desired, Perth yanked at Chimon's thin underpants. As they came off Perth quickly grabbed the small bottle of lube he prepared beforehand.

He then prepped Chimon. Loud moans quickly followed as two fingers explored the man. As he became more aroused he began to touch his member. Then moving his attention up to Chimon's cock. His lips skidded up the length as he began pleasuring both of their members at the same time.

"Mmmphhh I want you in me ah..." Chimon attempted to tell Perth. His sensual sounds didn't stop as Perth sucked on his inner thighs. He bit up and down towards his knees.

Perth then aligned the two legs in a bent position as he inserted himself in Chimon. "Uhh this is exactly what I wanted," he breathed out as he looked down at him.

He felt like he was caught in a moment of weakness. This intimate act was much deeper than the first time. The always sharp voice was now being muted by this action, instead he heard the soft voice of the man he only met this month. He watched as his skin glistened from the beads of sweat on his forehead, on his neck, and even on his stomach. In this moment, Chimon was the most important person in his life.

This time was much more tender, it was filled with pent up want from the thirteen days since they had done a similar activity in Perth's office.

"Perrr-" Chimon whimpered into the movement against him and into him.

Their energetic exchange soon came to a lull as they laid together, out of breath, and slightly dehydrated.

Perth found his way to Chimon's waist, dragging him closer. They're naked bodies touching as they cuddled on Perth's large bed.

Overwhelmed with the tender, yet somehow rough affection of the mechanic, Chimon relaxed into his arms. He drifted into a sense of comfortability as he nuzzled his face into the chest of the man.