THREE

When Chimon arrived back at the garage to get his car it was 3:02pm. He was irritated to be here once again, searching for the same mechanic from yesterday. Finally he found him in the office.

"There you are Perth. I'm here and you better not have any problems that will make me angry," Chimon said in a low tone pointed at the man sitting to the computer.

Perth just shook his head and pulled out a paper. "You're late."

"Barely. But I'm the customer anyway, you should be doing anything I want."

"Yeah whatever," Perth said in a slightly aggravated voice. He slapped the paper down and pulled out the portable machine for Chimon to pay. "Sit down and look through this final document of the total."

Talking aloud to himself, nearly mumbling, Chimon read through the paper, "I could have gone to a better auto garage. Instead of this shitty one." Chimon took out his phone to pay. Still annoyed, "I can't believe how damn pricey this is... I'm being over charged by so so much... Ugh how fucking annoying."

Perth bites the inside of his cheek, trying to hold back from saying what's on his mind. He gawks at the relentlessly harsh words escaping Chimon's lips, while tuning him out. Instead he says, "Does your mouth only know how to complain?"

This makes Chimon pause, closing his mouth to a straight line. But he locks his gaze on Perth's black pupils with seemingly emotionless eyes. "I wouldn't complain so much if you would do your job right from the start," he said in a low, almost rigid tone.

They look at each other for a long time. The silence filled the room, although it was anything but silent between them. The stares exchanged between them were full of aggression.

The money transfers with a muted notice on the screen.

Chimon says, "good. Now that this is all done I won't have to look at your face ever again! You piss me off."

Perth rolled his eyes as he got up from the chair. He slapped the keys onto the desk in front of Chimon. The clang of the hard plastic against the metal desk echoed, through the room and out to the rest of the garage.

"Maybe. But I think you just like to berate me for no reason," Perth stated in a leveled tone.

Chimon quickly stood up, standing close to Perth. A defiant look, with scrunched eyebrows and a clenched jaw, aimed to the mechanic. Chimon was just barely shorter than him. So he wasn't quite at the same eye level.

The two stared into each others eyes. Chimon noticed the slightest glimmer of grey and brown in the dark irises of Perth's eyes. He was so intent on standing up to him, Chimon didn't notice Perth slowly moving closer. And suddenly, Perth's eyes left his gaze.

Perth glanced to the pink delicate lips that were asking for attention. His gaze drifted back up to meet Chimon's eyes. Unexpectedly, Perth smashed his lips against the pink ones.

Chimon as surprised by the abrupt and bitter kiss. But he leaned into the brazen touch, snapping his eyes shut. Then he felt Perth's hands finding their way to his waist, exploring his body. A breathless groan came from Chimon as he Perth bit his lip. Perth pulled, sucking on the supple lip, tasting the minty residue left from a long gone stick of gum.

Chimon's hand found their way to Perth's waist. His fingers explored, presses against Perth crotch, cupping a small bulging at his zipper. He squeezed, groping him, in a simultaneously seductive and aggressive way which caused Perth to groan back.

Perth pulled away, "finally you're quiet."

"Shut up," Chimon spat out in a sharp but shallow breath.

Perth glared at the chain around Chimon's neck. It laid flat on his chest at the collar of his shirt on the soft tan-milky looking skin. With an arousal wanting to burst out of his pants, Perth stepped away, out of Chimon's grip, and toward the door. In silence, Perth pulls off his mechanic work shirt and quickly slams the office door closed. The thud of the door makes Chimon slightly flinch while a smirk immediately adorns Perth's lips.

With half lidded eyes, Perth walked slowly back to Chimon, checking the length of his body. Chimon glare back in a defiant but desperate look of lust. Then Perth shimmy's two fingers under the chain, on Chimon's skin. Then he pulls the chain around Chimon's neck, yanking the man back into a another heated and harsh kiss. Chimon immediately kisses him back. It's a rough kiss, it almost burned—feeling like an unforgiving punch that made his body ache, but wanting more all at the same time.

Perth then trails kisses down Chimon's neck, earning the weakest moans from Chimon in response. With Chimon's shirt now lift up to his neck, Perth continues lower. The hot sounds entice Perth causing him to scrape his teeth over the soft skin of his stomach.

"Ahhh damn you...mhnmm..." Chimon breathed out as Perth bit the curve of his body. Then he reached out for the edge metal desk to steady himself as Perth pushed him back towards the desk.

Within seconds, Perth had Chimon's member right in front of him. Perth mumbled, "It's actually kind of pretty." Then he spit some salva on the tip and began moving his hand over the cock.

"Fuuckkkk..." Chimon breathes out as he draws his gaze down to look at Perth. Then he grabs the dark brown and auburn hair of the man. In an almost ruthless manner, Chimon pulls his hair, "look at me with those eyes as you take me in your mouth."

With his tongue encircling the tip, Perth looks up to him. Stopping briefly, he says, "I thought you didn't want to see my face ever again?"

Chimon huffed, "shut up and do your job here." Then he gritted his teeth as he rolled his eyes back and relaxed his head.

Perth smirked and continued, bobbing his head up and down on Chimon's cock. He could taste the precum exuding from him. The moans of Chimon never stopped as Perth continued exploring him.

Moving away from his member, Perth roughly kissed around Chimon's upper thighs and to his lower abdomen. When he sucked on the soft skin at his hip, Chimon then let out a long low moan, a growl of pleasure for Perth to continue.