TWELVE

The next afternoon, the two men laid in Perth's bed. Chimon laid, facing the the television while Perth kissed his back. The kisses all over his body were almost like a message that he desperately needed. Heavily pressed palms on his body caused small huffs to escape him from the pressure, but he liked it nonetheless.

"I want you again..." Perth muttered as he climbed onto Chimon's back. He sat on him and leaned down to kiss his jaw. "You taste delicious. Perth wants to eat Chimon."

"I haven't heard a please, yet," Chimon answered back. He watched him from the corner of his eyes as the man continued to lay kisses on his jaw and towards his ear. "I want you to beg for my body again. Just like you begged for me to skip work today. I want you on your knees and requesting my affection," he said in a low seductive tone.

As Perth bit the top of his ear, Chimon winced. Then a hand reached from on the man's back and around his body to his chest. In the small space between Chimon's skin and the mattress, Perth rubbed the small protrusion. He squeezed the nipple between two fingers as he continued biting Chimon's ear.

"Hey, Useless Mechanic, I told you to beg. No tasting until I hear you ask for permission," Chimon said in a harsh tone as he tried not to moan from the touches on his body. Biting his tongue and closing his eyes, he was fighting off his urges.

"I just want attention. You're watching a series, rather than me," Perth growled into his ear.

Chimon then turned, clicking off the screen with the remote, and quickly switched positions. The sudden movement, threw Perth off balance and off of the man. Chimon smiled as he tackled him, "Is this what you want? Huh? You happy now?" He said in a snarky tone as he laid on him.

Perth was surprised, but a smile slowly grew on his face as he gazed at him.

"You can't even follow orders, can you?" Chimon continued as he repositioned himself to lay more comfortably on top of Perth.

"I never could follow orders," he smiled devilishly. "Not from my family, not my teachers, not my friends, and now...not even you."

Jokingly glaring at him, Chimon said, "I'll make you bend to my will, eventually. Just you watch."

"You're so cute."

"Shut up!" Chimon said before hiding his face below Perth's chin. His hands touched the man's shoulders as he took in his scent. Pressing his lips to his neck, feeling his skin, but not necessarily kissing him. Then, "Can I ask, why are you a mechanic?" he said in a softer voice.

Perth brought his hands to hold Chimon's back as he thought about the question. "I guess it's simply because I like cars. I've always liked seeing the fast cars, the unique cars, the vintage ones too. And when I was in university, I worked part time at a garage and fixed my own cars in my free time..."

Chimon looked up as Perth went quiet. Meeting his eyes, Perth continued. "But, honestly, I hated being in the faculty of law."

"Ohh! That's how you met Nanon?" Chimon exclaimed as he intently listened.

"Yeah. He was my mentor. He kind told me about how to study for becoming a lawyer and going on the job market. Even though, I got my law degree, I don't have any desire to be a lawyer." He rubbed Chimon's back as he explained. His hands explored his skin and slowly inched higher and then lower.

Continuing, "but during my last two years, I nearly dropped out. I didn't have any interest in law which led to a lot of fights with my family. After a lot of arguing we agreed that if I got my degree then I could do any job I want as long as I would work part time at our company when it came time..." Perth faded off and instead flipped Chimon onto his back. Rolling them onto the other side of the bed, the sheets bunching up around them, and faint aroma of sleep surrounded them. And Perth began kissing Chimon's chest.

"Ah Perth!" Chimon exclaimed from the sudden attack, feeling ticklish.

Perth kissed every part of Chimon as they rolled in bed for the rest of the day.

In the night time, not having left Perth's house once, they laid in bed beside each other.

As Perth, kissed Chimon's forehead, he asked, "You know what I do. And where I work. But what about you?" His hands found their way around the man's body as he smoothed out the wrinkled shirt and embraced him.

Chimon sunk into this spot, feeling secure and safe, as he told him about his work life. He explains the his seat as the executive and second in charge of the entire agency as a part of his families business. He felt comfortable enough to confide in the mechanic about his dislike for the meetings and suits.

Before they knew it, they were both asleep and then waking up the next morning. It was bright in the room as they stayed in Perth's bed.

Wrapped in a large blanket Perth continually held Chimon in his arms. The hand on his waist made him feel sensitive to Chimon's breathing on his side of face.

His lips were so close to Chimon's ear, he was tempted to lick it. All he would have to do is stick out his tongue. He eyes became dazed with overt want as he moved his lips just two small centimeters closer. Then he softly bit Chimon's small ear.

"Ah Perth!"

"What? It was too cute. I couldn't resist it," he said as he nibbled on his ear again.

"Ah stoooop, Perth! Nooo, Perth..." Chimon continued on in a giggle. He was ticklish from these touches. And Perth didn't want to stop. The giggling sound was the most adorable thing he'd ever heard.

After calming down, Perth inhaled the smells of Chimon's hair. He sniffed, taking in a coconut scent, as they snuggled up together.

______
A/N: Feeling quite anxious about the next chapter 🫣 Stay tuned ❤️🙏