NINE

Chimon stared down Perth, scrunching his eyebrows with harshness in his eyes. He took in the smirk and mischievous expression of the slightly taller man. And gripping onto his glass still half filled with the alcoholic liquid.

Licking his lips, Perth leaned towards him. "Let me have a drink," he muttered as he took the glass. Yanking it from his fingers, he took a small sip. Putting it back into Chimon's hand, he leaned in again. "It tastes like your lips."

Feeling a heat rush to his face, Chimon's expression turned from aggravation to yearning. His eyes softened as his gaze landed on Perth's lips.

Only a few inches away, Perth trailed his left hand up Chimon's arm to hold the back of his head. The want that built up over the last several days took over his actions. Then he closed the small gap between them, kissing him at the bar. Their lips moving together, burning with desire, and a hand finding its way to Perth's waist.

Just as Chimon felt a moan about to escape him, he remembered where he was, who he was with, what he was doing. Opening his eyes, he slowly pulled out of the kiss. He felt fingers at the nape of his neck, tightening their grip as a gesture to continue their kiss. But Chimon leaned back and away from the mechanic.

Feeling considerably flustered, Perth stepped towards him again with a hazy yearning blurring his senses. Then he asked, "Can we go somewhere, and you know um talk, somewhere in private." He raised his eyebrows, gesturing for something a little more than just a talk.

Gazing up to Perth, Chimon looked him up and down. "No." Then he pushed his glass away for the bartender to take it. "We're done with this. You're better just forget about me because I couldn't care less about speaking to you again."

The irritable nature of Chimon comes back as he glared at the man. But Perth reaches for his wrist, "Why? Don't you want to have a little fun?"

As he looked at the taller man, Chimon remembered what he saw at the garage. It was clear that he wasn't the only person he had 'fun' with.

Backing away from Perth's grasp, Chimon looked around for the quickest way out of the bar. Then Chimon said, "Perth just fuck off already. I know you have other 'boy toys' to mess around with and I won't be one of them." And swiftly walked off from him, storming away and leaving the building.

Perth just stood there, with his mouth hanging open, wide eyes following the man as he faded into the crowd of people.

The upbeat Jazz music of the bar became noticeable to Perth as he was now standing alone, dumbfounded. Whispering to himself, "what the hell does he mean? Boy toy?" Then he gazed over to the unfinished drink, Chimon left on the countertop, looking at the place were their lips both drank from.

After a few more moments, he felt a hand on his back. "Woah that looks a bit intense, but I'm guessing you got turned down," Pond said from right behind him.

"I guess, but...I'm confused..." he said in a quiet confused tone. Then he called the bartender over, waving a hand to him, with a puzzled expression.

Soon the two guys were back at the table with the couple and a large tray of alcoholic drinks.

Pond chuckled a little as he sat down in the now empty side of the booth. "Perth basically ordered the whole drink menu!" With Perth sliding in beside him, he clapped his shoulder, "We're gonna have fun right!?"

Perth looked from Pond to Dunk and then Joong before taking a shot of a clear liquid. "Let's get fucked up tonight," he said as he slammed the small glass back down.

"Ohhhh ohhhh let's do it," Dunk said as he picked out a fun blue colored shot.

Next Pond and Perth took a shot. The next few hours were filled with many many more alcoholic beverages.