This is different from it.

He was scared of judgement.

"What if the pack members don't like him?"

"What if they judge him for being quiet and reserved?"

"What if they don't approve of him being their Luna?"

He knew that Seungcheol was most loved in his pack.

Every pack member respected him and adored him alot.

And because of that he is scared of their judgement.

"Everyone will like you there Shua", he heard his wolf say.

"But what if-"

He was cut off by his wolf
"Don't think about the What ifs. They are just going to stress you more. Think positively. You will have your mates by your side. They will understand you, they love you Shua. So relax and there's no need of being scared"

He felt himself being relaxed hearing his wolf.

"Thankyou Shu-Shu"

Jeonghan was no less. He was nervous, scared and what not.

He has received assurance from Seungcheol but still he couldn't help but overthink about everything.

He also had the what if questions going on in his mind.

He was biting his nails in nervousness.

Tomorrow is day he has to leave his pack, his friends, the kids and go to Red moon to be with his mate.

It will be very difficult as he never left his pack not even once.

The kids that he grew to be fond off.

His older kids, Jihoonie, Seokminie and Minghao, he knows Minghao and Jihoon will be okay but his Seokmin would surely be sad when he leaves.

"Everything will be okay here. You don't have to worry about them", he heard his wolf Hannie

"I know. I can't help but worry about everyone. They'll take care of themselves right?"

"They aren't the small kids who were careless, they have grown up, and can take care of themselves. You need to understand that. They will be fine without and besides you can come and visit them whenever you want"

"Yes Hannie you are right. I was worrying for no reason"

"You always worry for no reason", teased his wolf.

Jeonghan just chuckled at that.

He was thankful for his wolf.

Soon it was the day where Seungcheol was going to be crowned as the Head Alpha of Red moon.

It was also the New year's celebration today.

The whole pack was decorated with beautiful lights.

The pack house where the Head Alpha lives was decorated.

People from surrounding packs were present to celebrate and congratulate Seungcheol in becoming the Head Alpha of Red moon.

Seungcheol was nervous.

Soonyoung, Mingyu and Jun were present with him to give him strength.

Mingyu kept his hand on Seungcheol's shoulder to calm him.

And it worked.

"I know what you are thinking hyung. But don't worry, me and others believe in you. You will do great hyung. Don't be nervous it will do no good"