LIKE A FAIRYTALE

After the nasty gossip of social media  with RachenLoud secret relationship. Rachen's company and his manager tried to clear the issue and made the sudden decision by announcing the  engagement date of Rachen and Ice Mena, supporting the video they created. At first Rachen is in between the decision whether to accept the idea or not because He only think of Loud's situation where he recieved a lot of death threats and social defamation both from Ice Mena and his crazy Fans.

Rachen's agency cannot take the possibility of losing a profit with his current scandal and even ruined their reputation to sponsors and to the other Producers. they strickly watch his activity and his manager guard him almost 24/7.

On Loud's part. His company gives him an assurance to support whatever his decision and separate his personal issue from their partnership. They tried to seek public sympathy by introducing him to public as Lothar Tharatorn the author behind their famous books.

"Bro are you okay?"

"I don't know Fourth, I'm not ready with the attention I am recieving right now moreover I'm worried why I can't reach out Rachen and didn't contact me after"

"Are you in doubt with him? after you heard about his engagement?"

"Nope! I never doubted him but I can't help but confused to why he need to ignore my calls and didn't gave any explanation"

"Do you believe the wedding will happen soon?"

"I don't know but I'm scared what if..."

Loud release his tears and Fourth give him his comfort. Fourth knows this situation might trigger Loud's mentality and he wanted to make sure he's totally okay.

"Let's go! Gem is waiting for us in his studio"

Gemini is making his own name as Music Producer and set to launch a new Album this year which one of his artist singer is no other than his boyfriend, Fourth. Loud often visit his studio for some inspiration of his new book "My Boyfriend is a Superstar" where the main lead is not only an actor but a singer as well.

~NORAWIT STUDIO~

"Yeah I'm free this weekend, I can introduce you to Mom, she Loves your mooncakes. She is excited knowing you will teach her about your recipe"

"Really? I'm glad she likes it, how about you Gem?"

"Ahemmm"

Fourth and Loud caught Gemini and  Jaoying having a cute moment together. Jaoying is one of Gemini build up singer. She's quiet famous because of her sweet angelic voice. one of her song is originally written by Gemini.

"Hello baobei, how long have been here?"

Gem is about to kiss Fourth on his lips but Fourth simply avoided him.

"I think we need to go back some other time Loud..Gemini seems so busy and I forgot I have something to do first"

"Hey who told you that, I'm not busy..what can I help?"

"I think I need to go first Gem..mommy is waiting for me already. Loud, Fourth please excuse me"

Gem looked at Loud and give his signal why Fourth is acting weird. Loud just shrug and smile at him. Loud knows Fourth is not okay with Jaoying being alone with his friend Gemini

"Ahmm Gem can you recommend any song for me to be added in my story, I mean..the song would fit to my character's vocal tone"

"Ohhh.. how did you describe him? I mean your character's vocal tone?"