THE GRIEVING SON

"Mom can we buy this one?"

"Ohhh why? you love this book?"

"Yup mom I love it! please!"

"Okay2! how can I say NO to my little boy"

"Thanks mom, hmmm you're the best mommy"

"Ohoo now your good in making me smile"

Loud who just silently listening to the Mother-Son conversation next to him is kinda feels of a bit envious and longing for Mother's care. He tried to collect himself and keep his tears from fallin down. Remembering her Mom is like a pierce on his heart.

He checked the book, which the little boy begged from his mom

"Ohhh It's The Little Prince"

Loud buy one for him to read while waiting for Rachen's arrival

Loud buy one for him to read while waiting for Rachen's arrival. He was curious to why the boy loved the book so much. maybe because of the graphics and illustration from it.

after paying the book, Loud transfer from bookstore to cafè.

"Mommy looked"

The boy show his trophy to his mom

"Ohhh you won from the debate competition???"

"Yes mom"

"I'm proud of you son"

"Thanks mom for always supporting me"

"Ofcourse baby, I do. let's buy our snack first, Daddy will be here anytime soon"

It's like the day is a tease for Loud. he keep seeing things that remind him about his Mom. it's been a long time that he remember her

[What if mom is here?. What would be I become then. No! stop it Loud, don't wish for someone who choose to leave you from the very beginning~Loud ]

Loud prefers to read the book and listen to a songs he loves. While reading the book. at first he got confuse about the setting of the story, the role of each characters and what was the point of view and morals of the story

[Ohh I wonder if the boy understand this kind of story~Dunk]

The Little Prince is not just a simple children's story, it is a philosophical masterpiece written with a purpose to inform and educate us. It's emphasize also to us reader that we shouldn't forget to take care of the most important things, as the Little Prince reminds us. We must never put off until tomorrow what is vital for ourselves today.

Now he can see himself as the the Little Prince and his mother is the Rose

Now he can see himself as the the Little Prince and his mother is the Rose. Just like a Rose her Mom is weak and fragile. The Rose, who is naive and didn't express how she love and care for the Little Prince but eventhough the Rose is being portrayed in the story as a vain, foolish, frail, and naïve creature, the Little Prince loves that rose. just like her Mom. even do she choose to leaves him, end her life, he can't deny the reality that he love her Moms so much.

"Son!"

"Mom?"

Loud get up as he saw his mom standing next to him, he hugged her right away

"Son how are you? Ohh you're a big boy nah..you are so handsome son"

"Mom I missed you, why do you need to go and leave me"

"Sorry son, Mommy is too weak"

"Mom I need you, I want you mommy"

"Ohhh Mommy couldn't do that anymore but your Dad can, and Rachen too"

"But Mom I need you too"

"Baby, let your mommy go nah, I'm not belong here..I need to go"

"But Mom"

"Can you help Mommy?"

"Huh???"

"I'm tired already baby wandering my soul in the place where I am not belong"

"But how mommy?"

"Remember I told you where I put our Diary before I die"

"Under you and Dad's bed?"

"Right! now, can you get it and read it together with your Dad"

"Okay Mom"

"Son remember! Wherever I am, you can still feel the presence of my Love and Protection to you. Just close your eyes and remember only the good things that you, Papa and I shared together, I'm here"

Serene touch Loud chest (his heart)

"Mommy! Mom I missed you"

"Babe wake up"

"Chen?"

Loud hugged Rachen and can't stop himself from crying

"I missed Mom, I really missed my mom babe"

"Yup I know and she missed you too for sure, It's okay to cry babe, it can help you"

Finally! after 13 years of grieving, Loud release again his tears accepting his mom lost.

~END~

Author's Note :

Photo not mine
Ctto

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤