PARAPSYCHOLOGY

"Dad I think we need to ask help from the paranormal expert now, I'm worried what will happened to Loud next time"

"I'm worried too, I don't want my son locked himself in his room again. And stop himself living a normal life"

"Why he avoided seeing me too?"

"I don't know but he told me that he need sometime to be alone"

"Dad I can't do that. you know it's dangerous for him to be alone"

"Don't worry, I'm here to watch him"

"Please Dad, don't let him get out of your sight"

"Okay don't worry son"

" I need to go Dad"

"Okay keep safe when driving"

After what happened in the Amusement Park, Loud skip classes for a week now, he never let anyone come into his room except his Father. night after Joong appeared on him, he showed again in his dreams, giving him warnings, that if Rachen continue to meddle with them, He'll get into trouble and he'll gonna pay and suffered like him. Loud was afraid that Joong will divert his attention to Chen because of him, he was afraid also, to share everything to his bestfriend Fourth and Gemini that might be tangled in his problem too.

"Son open the door"

Loud get up from bed and opened the door, he check first and look around making sure, Rachen is not with his Papa.

"can I come in?"

"come in Dad"

Bim sat next beside him and looked at him with emphaty.

"Why do you need to do this with Rachen son?"

"Dad please, I don't want to talk about it okay"

"Just tell me your reason and I won't bother you anymore, please tell me so that I can understand you, because for now, I feel pity for Rachen, he Loves you, he sacrifice a lot for you son but you're here, locked yourself and avoid him with no reason"

"Dad I'm just protecting him"

"Protecting him for what?"

"Joong will hurt him if he will continue to be with me"

"What???"

"I'm scared Dad, whenever me and Rachen are together, I can see his fiery eyes, he's everywhere. In my school, In Rachen's condo, even here Dad, I kept it because I don't want him to be stressed about it but lately Joong is getting weirder, he wanted me to go with him badly"

Bim hugged his son tightly because he can feel his trembling body

"I'm scared Dad, Joong strongly believe that I'm Dunk and he wanted me to follow him where he is right now, you know what he means right Dad?"

"I know son and I won't allowed him to do that ,if I know this will happened to you, I didn't introduce your Grandpa's book in the first place"

"Joong appeared to me even when I'm still a kid Dad"

"What???"

"he visited me already in my dream. at first, I'm confused to why a random guy always appeared in my dream,smiling and waiting for me"

"So all along Joong is watching you, how can we stop his spirit"

"I think I need to stop seeing Rachen Dad"