DEJA VU

"Loud how's your talk with Rachen?"

"Can we find another person to play with Joong Instead?"

"Huh why???"

"Huhhh ahh ehhh I don't like him"

"Whatttt?"

"I mean he's not fluent in Thai so its hard for him to..."

"Thats why he's here and it was his opportunity if he will play with us"

"Fourth...I have something to tell you"

Fourth's cellphone ring and It's Gemini, his boyfriend

"Oh my ghad, I'm dead!"

"Why?"

"I forgot Gem is waiting at Cafeteria. he wanted me to accompany to buy gift for his Grandma. Hello Babe, I'm sorry I forgot that you're waiting...wait for me okay, I'm coming"

Loud sometimes felt jealous with his friends coz they always stick together but he knows and understand them.

~CAFETERIA~

"Baby sorry. I almost forgot our appointment"

Gem look at his boyfriend with doubt

"And what is your valid reason that you almost forgot me?

"Ahmm honestly, Im worried about our friend. He seems a bit stress and haggard this days"

"Maybe he was tired of many school project and activities"

"But he always look dumbfounded"

"Okay I'll ask him tommorrow but now we need to go because grandma is waiting for us"

"Okay baby"

~LIBRABRY~

Loud review his lessons and keep himself busy by reading more books. he felt sleepy and decided to take a nap a little while..after 20 minutes. someone sit beside him and look at him closely.

[why he's in a deep sleep]

the guy stroke his hair for him to be able to see his face freely. Loud felt his presence and slowly opened his eyes. to his surprised the guy who was sitting beside him is Rachen. He awkwardly fix himself and ask what he is doing

"Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for a book"

"Ahhhm I mean why you're sitting beside me?"

"I see you sleeping soundly and got curious why instead of studying you choose to sleep here"

Rachen was looking around the places. As if telling Loud that this is Library and not bedroom.

"I feel sleepy after reading some books"

"Ohhh I see...can you help me find the book Loud?"

"What books are you looking for?"

"The Legend of Love"

"Huh?"

"Can you help me?"

"Ah eh! okay"

Loud and Rachen find the book while both are busy looking for a book. Loud can't stop looking at him.

(Rachen is like a perfect copycat of Joong..from his deep set eyes and his kissable lips~Loud)

"hey Loud what's on your mind?"