DIARY OF THE DEAD

After Loud was discharge from the hospital, Bim decided to personally look after him. Rachen was busy preparing his documents from University. in few days, he's going back to Italy. for the promotion and launch of his upcoming Movie, he will be back again in Thailand to shoot a scenes, the rest will be film in Italy. while the stage play that Loud and his friend supposedly shown for University festival was cancelled as per Bim's request.

GemFourth and Loud will sooner graduate too, everyone is busy for the next chapter of their life. Loud was in a second thought whether to push his entry for Original Novel Competition or not.

~ITALY~

"How are you babe?"

"I'm about to sleep now, it's 10:30pm already"

"Ohhh sorry I just came back from set..glad that we don't have night taping"

Rachen and Loud are having their daily  videocall, It's 6 hours ahead from Thailand and both of them are trying their best to keep in touch despite Rachen's tight schedule.

"Son, I'm going to cook for dinner, what do you want?"

"Anything mom as long as you're the chef"

"Ohhh you're good at making me smile"

Mrs. Pulire play Rachen's hair and saw that his son was on videocall with Loud.

 Pulire play Rachen's hair and saw that his son was on videocall with Loud

"Ohh hi! Loud right?"

Loud smile awkwardly as Rachen's mom sit beside him

"Yes Auntie"

"Ohhh! call me mommy nah, that would be fine with me"

Mrs. Pulire wink at his son who can't stop smiling from them

"Ahhh okay mom"

Loud falter at first but fail not to give his smile at her.

"Okay I'll leave you with my son..he might complain to me after..let's talk some other time Loud"

"Okay mom"

"Mommm I love you"

"I know boy"

Rachen can't hide his happiness how cool and understanding his mom to him. For now what is important to him is..his relationship with Loud was fully accepted by his mom..

~Pulire's Living Room area"

"Chen come here"

"Yes mom?"

Rachen's were packing all his things for one week taping

"You have nothing to tell me?"

"What about Mom?"