SPOTLIGHT EFFECTS

"Here!"

"Dad?"

"I think it's about time for us to read your Mom's Diary"

"You mean, all this time you kept Mom's Diary?"

"The new owner of our old house give it to me after a year they bought our house"

"Huh???"

"His wife told me that they can't sleep every night, it's either him dreaming about Serene or his wife"

"You mean, Mom keep on appearing on their dreams?"

"Yeah! After that, they decided to contact me. planned to ask me the history of the house but since my old phone lost and I changed my number too, they can't reach me at that time, so they prefer asking help for parapsycologist"

"Ohhh then what happened Dad?"

"So the expert feels Serene energy inside their room"

"The bathroom?"

"No! Son"

"Huh?? then where?"

"Under their bed"

"What???"

"What was your mom last word before she died?"

Dunk tried to remember what was his Mom's last word for him, It's been 13 years already and he can't remember her exact word

"Ohhh I remember now, she put our Diary under your bed Dad"

"Yeah and finally they knew the reason why Serene bothered them. after that they tried to search us. till one day, they were informed of our whereabouts and hand in this book to me"

"Then why you didn't tell me earlier dad ?"

"Because I thought, mom's word cannot help you. I also think that you already overcome your grieving from her. Since your Mom died, you didn't mention her anymore"

"Dad can we read Mom's letter now? I'm ready"

"Okay"

Bim and Loud sit on the sofa and read Serene's letter together.

SERENE'S LETTER

Honey I recieve your gift, It's beautiful but do I need to wear this? Hahaha I'm not used Hon, by the way

Honey I recieve your gift, It's beautiful but do I need to wear this? Hahaha I'm not used Hon, by the way. Loud and I watch "home alone" and he couldn't help asking me. if You and I, can bear leaving him alone in the house like Kevin, so then I asked him back instead. "Then what if circumstances happened that Dad and I are not in the house and bad people will invade our house what will you gonna do after?" guess what was his answer? Hahahaha " he will shout for help with microphone hahaha" isn't he witty honey?