THE UNCANNY

"Grandpa who is he?"

A 10 years old Loud was curious of the person who is unfamilliar with him. Dunk's portrait was still hanging at Boom's house. In remembrance of his loyalty and friendship with him.

"He is Dunk Natachai Boonprasert, Prince of Italy"

"Woahhhh you mean your friend is Prince?"

"Hahaha yeah! why?"

"You're so cool Grandpa"

"Uhhh, nanana. let's eat kid, so that you and your Dad can visit places here"

Boom leave Loud first, a stunned kid and prepared their meal.

[I wish I'm just like him~Loud]

"Loud!"

"Coming!"

After Loud go to the dining room, Dunk's portrait shows a mysterious signs, his eyes moved and make a silly smile.

~Next Morning~

"Goodbye Grandpa, I will missed you"

"Ohhh I'll be missing you too..be good boy to your Dad okay?"

"Sure!"

Boom hugged his gradson and kiss his cheecks.

"Dad! Were going na..we'll catching our flight this morning"

"Uhhh! take care of yourself and Loud, visit me again when you have time"

"Sure Dad.,take care of your health too, don't forget to take your medicine..don't be stubborn!"

"Uhhh!, go go go and you'll be late to your flight"

"Bye Granpa!"

"Bye Dad!"

"Babye"

~Loud's House~

"Son please, remove all your clothes from your bag and I'm gonna wash it now"

"Okay Dad!"

Loud give all his dirty clothes to his Daddy and go back to his room to play

"Huh! I told him not to play too much on the ground, his pants is a pained to me"

Bim shake his head out of unbelieved, after a moment he grasp something on his pocket

"What's this?"

He remove all the petals of Chrysanthemums from the pocket's of Loud pants

"When was the time you're fond of collecting flower petals Loud?"

"Sorry what did you say Dad? I'm playing here"

"Uhhh nevermind!"

~A Month After~