Chapter 34

Lu Zhimming chuckle

'I wanna see you'

Song Zhi You purse her lips then reply

'Then video chat with me tonight?'

Lu Zhimming smile softly,

'Just call me when you are available'

His last message before she starts to become busy again.

Her whole day is busy in class, after her last subject she left the school feeling excited about going home.

Nurse Mu noticed that she is in a good mood when she came home

"Did something good happen in school today?"

Song Zhi You are confused by her question, so nurse Mu adds

"You are in a good mood"

She shook her head and answer

"I had a very long day today"

Nurse Mu become more curious, if that is the case, why she is in a good mood?

Seeing her going back to her room, nurse Mu didn't ask anymore and just continue finishing her work.

Nurse Mu like Song Zhi You, so when she was asked to work back for her, she didn't hesitate and resign from her previous job.

Her salary is higher, and she has a lot more time for her family compared to before, and that makes her more grateful to Song Zhi You.

She will only have to come to work at 8, and she can go back home before her son goes back to school.

And if her son is having a hard time with his homework he can ask Song Zhi You anytime.

Song Zhi You just change her clothes and start making some research on her course to busy herself.

She only stops when nurse Mu asks her to eat her dinner.

She only called Lu Zhimming after bathing.

"Did you have your dinner?"

His question after answering the call

"Hmm, done"

She said while wiping her hair.

Lu Zhimming swallow when he saw her,

She is already wearing her night clothes, although the pajama looks childish, for him, she looks extremely sexy that he felt parched.

"Did you eat?"

She asks when he didn't say anything.

He coughed unnaturally then sip some water.

"Done already, don't worry"

Song Zhi You look at him for a few seconds which makes him stiffen, she still has the natural blush after showering, and with her hair, moist eyes, and slightly pursed lips, he felt that something is burning inside him.

"Are you busy?"

He swallows again before he answered

"Not at all!do you want to rest now?"

She shook her head

"Not yet sleepy, I just don't want to disturb you"

He chuckles

"Never! Don't worry! I am happy whenever you talked to me"

She looked at him again, then said

"But you looked haggard! And I can see some stubble! You obviously didn't rest well!"

He froze then touch his chin

"It was on purpose! I want to grow this"

She knit her forehead, and look really disgusted

"It's up to you"

Lu Zhimming laugh seeing her reaction, she believed, but she is disgusted so he doesn't know whether, to tell the truth, or just continue the lie.

"Don't worry! I will surely shave before coming back",

Her disgusted face is finally removed, then continues talking until she fell asleep.

Lu Zhimming's eyes become more gentle while looking at her sleeping face.

He didn't end the call until Song Zhi You's phone turned off.

Then he finally focuses on his work.

He is busy but, he will feel more tired if he didn't talk to her.

This scheduled video call lasted until 3rd day.

But because Song Zhi You noticed that Lu Zhimming is obviously very busy so she felt distressing.

"I won't talk to you anymore until you are still there!"

She decided really annoyed,

Lu Zhimming's eyes widen then his face comes near the camera and asks in panic

"Why? Did something happen?"

Song Zhi You sneer

"Why are you still lying?!!! You are obviously really busy and yet still continuing wasting your time on me instead of resting. Do you think that I am a fool?"

Lu Zhimming froze then explain in a panicked manner

"Little beast! Talking to you is never a waste of time! And you are not a fool! It's me who is a fool! I just like talking to you"