Chapter 2:Song Zhi You

Nanyung Academy is the most prominent school in the whole country.

This private school was built by the group of rich and bored group.

Only the rich and genius can enter this school.

Rich students will use their money while the genius will of course use their brain.

Song Zhi You were looking boredly outside the window.

She was one of those unfortunate child who was heartless and abandoned by their parents but blessed with a fat brain so she managed to enroll in this school.

Until now she couldn't believe what had happened to her.

She clearly remembers that she was already dead but when she open her eyes she become another person.

She becomes a 10-year-old orphan girl.

From Tian Zhi You to Song Zhi You.

She was happy that she could finally live on her own! without a care for everything despite waking up in a very disgusting situation.

A potbellied ugly middle-aged man is trying to molest her.

The frost from her eyes becomes morose.

Suddenly a pig-like screech was echoed throughout the small room.

Tian Zhi You look coldly at the man, she badly wants to kill this monster but she doesn't want to stain this child's hand so she grabs the vase and uses all her strength to slam it into the monster's head.

Then she reaches for the telephone then dials the emergency hotline.

"I-is this the p-police? I-I think I k-k-kill someone"

She used her most childish and fearful voice, after answering some questions she put down the phone and huddled and the corner furthest away from the ugly monster.

So when the police came, they saw a little malnourished girl huddled in the corner, hugging her knees while looking at the lying man a little far from her.

The police saw that the girl looked abused, one of them checked the man's pulse and said he was just passed out.

One of the police came to the girl and the girl shook more visibly.

He tried coaxing her but she was obviously afraid so a policewoman stepped in.

And finally, she managed to convince her to come with them assuring her that they won't imprison her.

When she was escorted out the whole orphanage was already bustling because of the sudden arrival of the police.

The medic put the man in the ambulance and then left.

She was escorted to the police car then they left.

The police officers brought her to the hospital to check her.

After her check-up, she was left alone in the hospital room to rest.

She closed her eyes then a lot of memories came into her mind.

Her new name is Song Zhi You, she was left in that orphanage, no one came in that orphanage for adoption for some unknown reason.

So now she is already ten and yet remains in the orphanage.

Tian Zhi You know Song Zhi You smile ironically.

She remembers the only fictional book she read when she was still Tian Zhi You at the age of 8.

There was a Song Zhi You character in it.

She bet she transmigrated in that novel.

She remembers clearly, Song Zhi You was a lost daughter of a rich family but that heartless family found out already late.

Because they already loved the fake daughter deeply so they chose to ignore the real daughter but the fake daughter had an accident that needed her so her family searched for her.

If Tian Zhi You hadn't come, the real Song Zhi You would have been a rape victim.

Her life is a living hell.

She was already 16 when her family found her, because she wanted to get away from that life so she looked at her parents like they were her savior but her life became more living hell.

She becomes the adopted daughter's blood bank.

Because her blood was not enough anymore so they took her organs.

Before she died she cried, but she never blamed anyone except her fate.

But she still hoped for a different life in her next life.

If the rebirth is real, she hopes that she will have a good life.

As long as she lives freely that is enough.