Chapter 20

Song Wu didn't find Song Zhi You again, he didn't want to admit it but he felt the strong blood thirst from the girl so this scared him.

But after 3 days of seeing his daughter who is now lying on the hospital bed, he made his resolve.

Together with his wife Jia Yue, they knocked on Song Zhi You's door but they knocked for more than 30 minutes, and yet still no one opened the door.

Then one of the neighbors appeared and said

"The Song child? She is still in the school! you are?"

But the Song couple didn't answer and just left, the neighbor was baffled and a little angry by their rude behavior so she hurriedly knocked on the other door and started gossiping.

Song Wu is having a headache remembering the school

"I think we should find her this weekend"

Jia Yue object angrily

"Xinyi cannot wait anymore! She need the transplant!"

Song Wu's headache then remind her

"Have you forgotten the issue about Wong? until now they are having a crisis in their family! the students at Nanyung Academy are not just ordinary rich people! we cannot afford to offend them!"

Jia Yue then closed her mouth and finally agreed.

When Song Zhi You is back her neighbor hurriedly report

"Girl Song! this afternoon a couple knock on your door!"

Song Zhi You pause then look at the middle-aged bored woman and continue listening

"The couple look rich, their appearance is screaming expensive! but the woman is 60 points look like you! They are your parents?"

Song Zhi You look down and slowly explain

"I was an abandoned child! if they are really my parents and rich as you say, why abandon me? maybe they only need something from me! anyway, thank you Auntie for telling me!"

The middle-aged woman nod, when Song Zhi You enter her apartment 3 more heads peek then they start gossiping again

"Tsk! What a poor child! she is beautiful, polite, and even intelligent!"

"Right? then again she is right! if the couple earlier is her parents then why abandon her and look for her now?"

"Exactly! And she is already 18 now! She can now legally live independently! she already passed those hard days! I don't think she still needs her parents!"

The other 2 gossipers agreed

"She grew up intelligent and polite without parents! she is an upright girl unlike others!"

Then their conversation changed into someone else daughter.

Song Zhi You changed her clothes and prepared her dinner.

Nurse Mu is already not needed, although she liked the woman but she still cannot afford her before.

But now she is considering rehiring her if only Nurse Mu wants.

She can now double her salary so maybe she will contact her later on.

Then she remembered the Song couple, she smiled coldly, she knows this couple wouldn't go to school because of the Wong scandal so they would surely come this coming weekend.

Although she can go back home earlier but maybe she won't anymore.

Exactly after setting up the dinner, her doorbell rang.

She already had a hunch about who is it so she sighed and opened the door.

Lu Zhimming is again smiling frivolous at her and shameless ask while entering without invitation

"The food ready?it's good! I didn't yet have dinner"

Song Zhi You shook her head and proceeded to the table to start eating letting Lu Zhimming served himself.

"Where are bringing those useless money of yours?"

Song Zhi You ask after a while.

Lu Zhimming pause then answer unhurriedly

"Of all people, you are the only person who say that money is useless! Why do you ask?"

"Nothing much, just felt that you are pitiful! you are not well-fed!"

Lu Zhimming look at her then laugh, her serious face while saying a tasteless joke is rather funny.

"I am appreciating your food!is that bad? and besides, I cannot eat well because maybe I am already used to your cooking"

Sing Zhi You pause then make a deal

"Then I will cook for you 3 times a day starting tomorrow?"

Lu Zhimming felt overwhelmed by the sudden huge favor but didn't forget to ask.