Chapter 6:Accident

Song Zhi You finally resigned to her faith, so even she felt uncomfortable, she still let the little girl sit on her lap.

But of course, a 5 years old girl won't sit for a long time so after 10 minutes she starts to become restless and instead plays with her kitten.

When the little girl finally leaves, Song Zhi You is finally relieved.

Then start teaching the brat

"Young Master is really awesome! you managed to have half correct for the elementary question!"

Cao Yuze was again went mad

"You really like mocking me huh? fine! let me tell you! After this, I won't give you any more chance to mock me!"

Song Zhi You clapped 3 times then said

"The young master Cao is really intelligent! can tell the truth!"

Cao Yuze becomes more ballistic is she admitting that she is really mocking him?

"YOU! FINE! I WILL SHOW YOU!"

Song Zhi You just smile again.

Then Cao Yuze listens intently, he really wants to show her that he will pass this time!

After 3 hours Song Zhi You is already tidying up her things, and Cao Yuze is already lazying around when a scream startled them.

Song Zhi You's eyes widen seeing the little glutinous rice is about to fall from the second floor.

Her mind was blank for a while then run towards the falling little girl as fast as she could.

She jumps through the balcony's fence then catches the girl.

She managed to hold the girl's hand but her right shoulder which she use to grip the balcony was surely sprained because of the sudden force she used.

Cao Yuze and the nanny were still in a frozen state so she shouted while still dangling.

"Cao Yuze! Take your sister!"

Only then both of them move.

The sudden scream was heard by the group of men so they hurriedly go out.

Master Cao was shocked when she saw Song Zhi You and his daughter dangling on the second-floor balcony.

Cao Yuze wants to pull Song Zhi You but her arm is painful so she said

"I will hand the little miss to you!"

Then she used her remaining strength to lift the little girl, Cao Yuze successfully caught his sister,

So Song Zhi You finally let go, the people were shocked but one man calmly caught Song Zhi You.

She already expected another pain to come but she was startled when she fell on someone's arms instead.

She opened her eyes and saw a man catched her in his arms.

Lu Zhiming chuckled seeing the disgust in the girl's eyes when she noticed that a man was holding her.

"Little girl, you should be thankful!"

Song Zhi You realized that she didn't managed well her reaction so she hid her disgust and smile

"Thank you sir for the saving grace"

Lu Zhiming laughed, the girl tried so hard to hide her reaction but to him, he could still see it clearly.

"Miss Song! Are you alright?"

Song Zhi You look down and answer without a change of expression

"I am fine Master Cao, no need to worry"

Lu Zhiming chuckled again and without a care, touched her right shoulder.

Song Zhi You froze because of pain, then glared at the crazy man.

"Yup everything seems fine"

Song Zhi You turn around and take her things using her left hand.

Master Cao still wanted to insist on bringing her to the hospital but Song Zhi You just left without a care.

Master Cao and the rest wanted to stop her but Lu Zhiming raised his hand to stop them,

Then he boards his car to follow the little beast.