Chapter 23

Nurse Mu was still concerned so before entering, she checked Song Zhi You's bag, she was afraid of any accident.

When she is finally sure only then Song Zhi You enter.

She was already near the gate, when a girl the same age as her wearing a pure white dress, her pure pretty face pale, kneeled in front of her.

Song Zhi You take a step back and just look at the now crying girl while saying

"Your parents just want you home! why do you have to report them to the police?"

She said heartbroken, the other students and parents looked at them, watching

Song Zhi You just look at her coldly.

She recognized the girl, it is Song Xinyi, the moment she saw her, Song Zhi You already knew her.

Song Xinyi didn't hear anything so she cried more

"Our parents just want you home?is it bad for them to take you back? why do you have to bring this to court? please! I am begging you, let us just go home okay?"

Song Zhi You didn't say anything and just looked bored, the parents already judged what is happening so they started questioning her.

"You child! it was your parents!"

"Poor parents! they just want the best for their child and yet! Sigh!"

"Tsk, tsk! daughter, when you see that kind of daughter move away from her! I don't want her to pollute you!"

Lu Zhimming and the others are still there, they are a little far from her but they saw and heard a little.

Nurse Mu wanted to come forward but Lu Zhimming stopped her and just watched the show.

Song Xinyi already achieved want she wanted so she added more wood to the fire.

"You even let the police take them! Can you just please forgive them? they are still your parents!"

Song Zhi You seeing the time sighed and took her registration and showed it while explaining

"This miss! As you can see in my registration I don't have parents! see? I am an orphan! I was thrown into an orphanage since I remember! So where these parents come from?"

The onlookers were dumbfounded, then saw the proof and looked at the girl who was kneeling.

"Yes! Classmate Song is an orphan! everyone in Nanyung school knows that!"

One of the students said then another one add

"I remember before there is this group that wanted to kidnap classmate Song saying that they will bring her home!"

"Yes! Then I heard that there is a couple again who wanted to claim her as their daughter! Song Zhi You was greatly frightened so she didn't have a choice but to ask the police for help!"

The onlookers were again startled and looked at Song Xinyi weirdly, Song Xinyi bit her lips and then explain

"Our parents have their own difficulties! please understand!"

Song Zhi You look at her then ask

"Are you saying that my parents are your parents?"

Song Xinyi nod

"Are we twins then? we seem to have same age"

Song Xinyi didn't know how to answer so Song Zhi You continue

"You look like you live well! you grew up with them i am right? then explain to me what are their difficulties on abandoning one and keeping the other?"

The crowd nod, Song Zhi You add

"I did not grow up as rich and educated as you, i have had to rely on my own for everything since I was 10, but I am not stupid! you obviously purposely come to me when the entrance exam will start! you obviously planned this well so I won't have the mind to answer the test papers! you obviously want me to fail the exam that I have been waiting for a very long time so I can change my life!"

Song Zhi You look colder and continue

"I don't know any conspiracies but I can easily read the evil person's mind like you! Your parents have been issued the order more than a week ago! you could come to me at my house because your parents know it but instead, you come to me today here! if not want to ruin my future then what is it?"

The parents and students feeling enlightened then look at the kneeling person with contempt and fright.