Chapter 26

Song Xinyi didn't disturb Song Zhi You again after that incident.

She managed to finish her 2 days entrance exam without being disturbed thanks to Song Xinyi's scandal.

Someone uploaded the video of her making a ruckus at the college entrance exam gate.

Because she is famous for helping those poor people and volunteering as a charity worker so there was a huge debate exploded on the internet.

She became the number 1 trending and talked about in the country.

After that, a lot more evil deeds she made came out, but still, a lot of people were on her side.

The Song couple tried to remove the video but they didn't succeed.

They contacted a lot of people to help them but it was futile.

"Mom! I am ruined! a lot of charity banquets canceled my name on their list because of this! why are they doing this to me?"

"Your dad will do something okay? don't stress yourself! you know it's not good for your health right?"

Song Xinyi just cried while calling the Song couple useless in her mind.

If these so-called parents of her can't do it, she will do it herself.

Then she made a phone call, she waited for a few seconds then a rough voice answer

"Hello?"

Song Xinyi Got a goosebump hearing the scary cold voice, it was like a voice came from hell.

"H-hello?I want to talk to Zi"

There was a short silent

"Ooh! Is this Song Xinyi who was quite famous these past few days?"

Song Xinyi become rigid but still, answer

"Y-yes!I will pay! just remove the video!"

"Only remove the video?"

She fell into deep thought then she decided

"Delete the negative posts about me and make a scandal of Song Zhi You! Whatever it is just as long as it will ruin her do it!"

The person laugh

"You are ruthless! I like it! 20 million, I already gave you a discount"

Song Xinyi's eyes widen

"Why so expensive?"

"Do you think it's easy? if you don't want then it is fine too"

"Wait! Deal!"

Song Xinyi said loudly so the phone wasn't cut off,

"After sending me the full amount, only I will do as you ask"

Then the phone was cut.

"This scammer!"

Then she received an email

Send me the money in this account.

Song Xinyi felt unwilling! but she doesn't have a choice at all.

She grit her teeth and send the money,

But imagining the scandals about Song Zhi You, she felt comforted.

She found this hacker through her schoolmate, he said that this person was reliable so she didn't have any doubt but, it was just expensive.

She sighs and can finally sleep peacefully.

But she only slept for a while when her phone rang, and an angry roar came

"YOU B****!I AM GONNA F***ING KILL YOU!"

her sleepiness swept away and asked with a shaky voice

"W-what happen?"

"Because of you w**re!everything I worked hard for is now gone! my, f***ing computer is now useless! you f***ing didn't tell me that I am against the demon! I will make you s***! you will f***ing regret messing with me b**ch!"

Song Xinyi looked at her mobile phone, she was clueless about what was happening!

She paid him a lot of money and because he can't do it, it is her fault?

There is a more unreasonable person than her?

But her mind was still not yet calm when another scandal broke out.

Song Xinyi's eyes widen and throws away her mobile phone feeling indignant!

The new story about her is her conversation with the hacker, and the evidence of her paying is there as well!

The Song couple saw the news then hurriedly went to her room, and coincidentally saw her almost passing out.

That night the Song family was in a mess.

Song Xinyi's disease worsened, she was given more blood but it was not enough.

The doctors checked on her and found out that her organs were already failing.

Madam Song collapsed and cried the whole night.

Master Song felt weak but still chose to be strong.