Chapter 27

While the Song family is wretched, Song Zhi You is giggling in front of her computer.

Lu Zhimming shakes his head helplessly

"How much did you earn?"

He then ask a while later, Song Zhi You giggle again

"The stupid hacker is a little loaded because what he does is illegal so I think taking all of his money is not a bad idea, I think about 100 or so"

Lu Zhimming nod

"Not bad!"

100 million is nothing to him, but seeing the rare mischievous action of the little beast, it was worth it then.

Song Zhi You nod then ask

"Do you think I can now rehire Nurse Mu? But I am planning on moving away"

Lu Zhimming pause and ask

"Where you will transfer?"

"Near the university of course! I already saw an apartment unit that I want to buy, but"

Lu Zhimming glance at her and then chuckle

"Fine! Fine! I will handle the rest! just tell me which one"

Song Zhi You laugh and explain

"You know I don't like trouble, for now, I cannot 'afford' those places so I will rather use your name so no need for some questioning"

Lu Zhimming laugh happily, the little beast is already trusting him unconsciously.

Isn't that a good sign?

Song Xinyi slept for two days when she woke up, she still felt weak, she ask her situation but nobody told her what was happening to her.

So while her parents are not around she ask the doctor

"Aunt Wong be honest! what is my situation?"

"Your organs are already starting to fail, your disease mutated"

Her eyes widened but were calmed by the doctor's next words

"As long as there are compatible organs for you it will be fine! we are already searching for"

Song Xinyi grits her teeth angrily

"It was all that b**ch Song Zhi You's fault! if not for her my sickness won't escalate! I will make her pay!"

Aunt Wong glanced at her and said in a suspicious calm manner

"I am being investigated at the moment, but because I am the one who is overlooking your disease so the hospital let me for a while, but maybe this will be my last time checking on you"

Song Xinyi's eyes widen and ask in disbelief

"Tell me what happen?"

Aunt Wong took out her mobile phone and showed her the video.

It was the video of her and Aunt Wong discussing using Song Zhi You's blood.

"H-how?"

"The Song couple decided to send you abroad"

Song Xinyi almost pass out again, her mind is blank!

She cannot think, even until Aunt Wong left her mind blank, asking herself who?

But the culprit is now happily paying for the new house.

That is right! it was Song Zhi You! she already completely cut Song Xinyi's plan of using her.

She already knows that Song Xinyi will use a tear card to buy the citizen so she leaks the video recording.

This time whatever Song Xinyi does, she can't have any more plan on her because no one will believe her anymore.

This news greatly affects the Song couple.

They thought that the child they raised, although not come from them but they should know her better but, it turns out it was a huge joke!

They love her dearly, enough to choose her over their real daughter but in the end.

This daughter is still strange to them.

But they cannot give her up so they decided to send her outside the country.

First for her health reasons and second to wait until the people forget about her scandal.

But for Song Xinyi, they are throwing her away.

She kept her docile appearance but in her heart, she is cursing the couple to death.

Cursing them and calling them names.

She adds them to her mortal enemy! once she takes their wealth, they will be left with nothing! and she won't support them!

She will abandon them.

If the Song couple were to hear her mind they would surely pass out, they don't expect that the daughter they love will be the one who will leave and abandon them if she has a chance.