Chapter 10:back to school

Song Zhi You stayed home for 3 days, when her left hand was slightly healed she insisted on going back to school.

The students look at her weirdly, she knit her eyebrows and ignore those eyes.

"Classmate Song is it true that you saved the Cao princess from falling from the second floor?"

Song Zhi You was startled by the enlarged face in front of her so she subconsciously lean back and ask

"Uhm? Classmate?"

The girl saw her uncomfortable appearance so she smiled apologetically and put some distance between them.

Song Zhi You finally relief so she answered

"It was just  coincident that I was there"

Her classmates didn't believe her seeing her arms, but they were still envious of her.

Cao family is not some rich family! They are not rich but enormously rich and powerful!

A lot of people wanted to have contact with them but it was too hard!

After Song Zhi You saved the little princess, Master Cao hurriedly called the academy to announce their backing of her!

The meaning is, that no one should dare to lay their hands on Song Zhi You! if they did the Cao family is ready to clean them off!

"By the way, from where does this news come from?"

She asked doubtingly, her classmates shook their heads didn't dare to say.

Master Cao warned to school, that nobody would tell her a single word about the Cao backing her up.

Song Zhi You is not stupid, so even though nobody told her she already understood so she didn't push anymore and sat at her chair.

She sighed and made up her mind to talk to Master Cao, she was thankful for the favor but she was just an ordinary orphan girl.

She doesn't need any protection! She can protect herself.

After class, she wanted to buy some preference books, she is still unsure about which course she will take in college.

Maybe she will open her own small company, but she is still reluctant, she really wants to erase her previous self!

While walking towards the bookstore, a car suddenly stop a little far from her.

"Husband you seen that girl?"

The man look at where his wife was pointing and saw a schoolgirl with a sling on her arm and ask

"Yes?"

"She looks a lot like me!"

The man didn't see the schoolgirl's face but was startled then nod

"Okay! I will let someone investigate sooner!".

Song Zhi You didn't know about this incident, but even if she knew she would just laugh and ignore them.

She look at the books and seriously thinks.

Doctor need to have skin-to-skin contact so it's a no and so are the nurses.

Accountant? it's fine, and so is engineer! business management is not bad as well but she already took this course in the past.

After a long contemplation, she bought 3 books, reference for accounting, engineering, and biochemistry.

She took biochemistry out of curiosity, she just wanted to know how far is her limit in learning.

Nurse Mu was startled when she saw the 3 heavy books in Song Zhi You's hand so she hurriedly took them away and nagged her

"Miss Song! you know that your hand is not yet fully healed! what if another accident happens?"

Song Zhi You smile

"Nurse Mu my hand is already fine!no worry!"

Nurse Mu already knew how hard-headed she was so she only sighed helplessly and changed the subject

"Miss, what do you want to eat? I already bought a lot of ingredients"

Song Zhi You shook her head

"Nurse Mu cook whatever you want, make some extra, and bring it home! Don't worry about me"

Nurse Mu smiled, since she started it was always like that, she declined at first but Song Zhi You warned her that she would report this to Master Lu.

The threat worked because she accepted the offer really afraid of Master Lu.