Chapter 5:meet again

Song Zhi You's next stop is in a high-end subdivision.

Her next student is extremely rich but extremely lazy as well.

She only started tutoring the brat last weekend.

She thought that she wouldn't be coming back to this place but surprisingly the housekeeper called her.

The gatekeepers had already been informed so she only showed her identification card then she was free to enter.

The villa was a little far but she would never ask for help from anyone.

The housekeeper led her inside while entering she could already hear the brat's roar

"I WON'T! I WON'T LISTEN TO THAT PERSON!"

the housekeeper's stoic face cracked a bit but he managed to adjust his reaction fast.

"Sorry Miss Song, the young master is in a bad mood"

Song Zhi You just gave him her practiced smile.

"Young master Cao, Miss Song is here"

Young master Cao Yuze looked at her and said

"I already answered all those test papers you left! what else do you want?"

Song Zhi You look at him and smile while praising

"Ooh! Then congratulations young master Cao for answering the test for elementary students"

Cao Yuze was smug at first but after hearing her words he was stunned then roared again

"YOU LIAR!"

but his words were cut off when he saw the people at the door, Song Zhi You look back and bow.

"Miss Song is my son giving you a headache?"

Master Cao asks

"The young master is very intelligent"

She said with her usual tone, but everyone knew that she was making fun of the young master.

"You are obviously mocking me!"

But Song Zhi You just smile at him.

The group of people at the door finally entered so Master Cao finally said

"Why not lead Miss Song to the young master's study?"

The maid bowed and led her before she followed, her sight was again bumped into dark eyes again, she looked at the man then remembered him, it was him she had seen at the school gate just yesterday.

Lu Zhiming smiled seeing the little beast again, while going out they could still hear the banter of the two brats

"You are obviously a scam! Why would I listen to you? giving me a test for elementary! I am already in the middle school!"

"Young master Cao, you are great! you took only a week to answer those questions!"

The girl said obviously mocking the brat.

The group of men heard their conversation and one of them ask

"The girl was insolent"

Master Cao just chuckle

"She was a government scholar since she was 10, Don't look at her like that, her life is really hard, and she is the only tutor who made my son answer a paper!"

Hearing this, they just nod and start talking about the official business.

"Master Lu please, everything is prepared"

Master Cao said respectfully to the youngest of them.

Lu Zhiming nods then the group proceeds upstairs.

Song Zhi You was in the middle of tutoring the brat when a cute little girl came in with her kitten

"Teacher Song! I missed you!"

The girl hugs her waist directly making Song Zhi You feel stiff awkward.

She really did not like the feeling of having skin-to-skin contact with anyone.

But because she cannot push the glutinous rice ball so she only rigidly greet the girl

"Hello"

Then the child's nanny came in

"Sorry for the disturbance! I will take the young miss now!"

But the glutinous rice ball is too sticky!

"No! I want to listen too!"

She said with her cute voice.

"Noisy! Just let her stay!"

Cao Yuze finally says, so the nanny has no choice but to comply but Song Zhi You is still at a loss on what to do!