Baby Steps.. (part 2)

I would have said a very good morning to one and all but looked like it was not good at all because well.... I don't know... Let's go and see then...

In Ananya 's room,

Ananya was walking back and forth in her baby body while cursing under her breathe. She suddenly stopped and decided to go to Debu but then she realized that she was still in her night pj's. She groaned but walked over to wardrobe before trying to open it. After few moments of failed trying, she pouted and kicked the ground in anger while glaring at her wardrobe. So, deciding against her will, she went to her Debu- I mean- her friend Debu.

In Devan's room,

D- utho Vivan 8 bj gye h..!
V: be 5 min or bhaiya..
D: are-...

Debu was trying to wake Vivan up from last 15 minutes but failing miserably. Giving up, he sat on his bed besides Vivan's legs. Vivan looked at him from under the blanket and gulped.

Vse bhi Bhaiya thodi hi der me aap or didi mje hamesha kelie sula doge..

As Debu was about to shake Vivan again, a very cute and childish yet familiar voice called him.

" 'ebu!!! "

He looked at the source and found a 5 years old baby girl looking at him with pure relief. Confusion crossed his face as he glanced at Vivan who was now wide awake and was looking at the girl in fear.
Why was he having the feeling that Vivan had something to do with this?? Or did he know something that he didn't????

'' 'ebu!!!! 'ivan!! "

She ran towards him and looked to him with ... Fear?

A: Mai batti bn 'yi!
D: huh? Beta ap kon ho? Or yha ky kr rhi hu??
A: hmhm.. 'abbu! 'um 'abbu hi rao'e...

He looked at her for whole 10 seconds without blinking before reality stroked him.

D: Ananya????!!!
A: hm.. 'he one 'nd only..