Why?... (part 2)

Yad nhi to vps "Why" chapter pdlo jkr kyuki ye part bahut mahino ke bad update kr rhi hu...😅

Np: game over, lady.

Saying that, he pulled off her mask but shocked after taking a look of that girl.

She was Ananya.

She had fear in her eyes. She looked at him in shocked and gulped at the thought of Timnasa that what would she do to her if she find out about this.

Np: Ananya? Tum?

He looked down at her leg in shock and confusion then realisation strike him that she was acting that there was a crack in her leg

He looked down at her leg in shock and confusion then realisation strike him that she was acting that there was a crack in her leg. He looked at her again but this time understanding everything.

She looked down don't know what to do now.

Np: to ye plan tha.

Np: mujhse dosti krke Mera bharosa jit kr sari jankari nikalvana

Np: mujhse dosti krke Mera bharosa jit kr sari jankari nikalvana. Right?

She looked at him then looked away.

Np: ab to mai sure hu ki tumhara asli name bhi Ananya nhi h.

A:🤦🏻‍♀️

She gave him a unbelievable look then whispered at his face.

A: gjb 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

Np: 🤨

A: hey bhagwan!🙄ye maa ne bhi kis namune ke piche bhej dia😑🤯

Np: excuses mohtarma but Mai koi namuna nhi hu😒😎

She was about to answer  but he stopped him before she could say anything.

Np: btw who is 'maa'?🤨🤔

Then he understood and looked at her in shock.

Np:😲

A:😱

Np: tum mera bharosa jitkr chupi skti ke bre me pta lagana chahti thi aur mere, shaurya aur sarvkal ke alava ek hi insan h jise chupi skti ke bre me pta h aur vo hai ....Timnasa.

Np: oh! Mtlb tum Timnasa ki beti ho. Achcha h achcha h! Mujhe nhi pta tha ki timnasa married h.🤓😅 Tum Kaallol ki Rajkumari ho! Iska mtlb Timnasa bhayranib of  kaallol tumhari mom h!

A:👀👀

she looked at him like " lgta h isko bda sdma lga h😱"

Np: KYA?! KYA?!!KYA?!!!!

NP: TUM TIMNASA KI BHAYRANI HO?!!!

A: ha..Hain???😵

Np: ababb... I mean tum  bhayrani Timnasa ki beti ho😅😅

A: ab kya written du ise???🤦🏻‍♀️