Please!......

Ananya had become fairy.

She was thinking about something.

Maybe I should tell him about my feelings. But what if he doesn't like me back. He always fight with me.

Her thoughts were disturbed by a voice. The voice she didn't want to hear. The voice of that person whom she hated most.......

Any Guess.........

Yes, that voice was of Timnasa.

T: well hello, Ananya.

A: Timnasa, what are you doing here? Wait let me tell Debu and Vivan.

She was going to call them but Timnasa freezed her.

T: now, no one can save u. Not even Your lovely Debu.

She laughed evilly. She took her with her.

.......After some time......

Debu and Vivan reached kaallok.

Flashback starts......

Shaurya called both balveer to veerlok.

V: what happened shaurya? Why fid you call us in emergency?

D: yes shaurya what happened? Is there any problem?

S: balveer, timnasa kidnapped Ananya.

And that was a thunderstorm for Debu and a shock for Vivan.

D: What?!! TIMNASA!!!!!

With that he flied towards kaal lok. Vivan followed him.

Flashback ends........

They searched everywhere. But didn't found her. Then they went to that room where timnasa sits. And there they found Ananya who was unconscious. She was tied with a rop very tightly. There was cuts and bruises marks on her body. Seeing that blood boiled of Debu and Vivan.

T: welcome balveer..

He signaled vivan to go and free Ananya. So, he followed his partner's order.

D: TIMNASA!!!

He ran towards her and held her neck very tightly which cause her coughing.

T: w-hat... are you do-ing?!

D: HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED HER?!!!

And with that he threw her on ground making her bleed from forehead.
Bhaymar came to attack him but he punched him very hard which make bhaymar blast in mid air. Vivan had never seen him that angry. Ray ran towards vivan which was noticed by Debu. He used magic on him and freezed him. Then he focused on Timnasa who was also in a great shock.
Debu used magic on her and she fainted.
Then he looked at his Anu. He ran towards her and carried her in bridal style.

D: let's go!

V:ok.

.........In Veerlok.......

Ananya's head was in debu's lap. He was crying and continuously rubbing her hand.

D: please Anu wake up na..

D: I will do everything as you say. But please wake up. Are you...Are you angry from me? Y-you can give me any punishment but please don't leave me. Anu wake up na!...

D: only anger and smile suits you. When you speak, I feel that I got everything I want. Your voice is so sweet. I love to irritate you. I love to spend time with you. I love your angelic laugh.  Your eyes are like stars. Your laugh is medicine for me. Your smile is good luck charm for me. Your hairs are like sea waves which give me hopes. I love you Anu. I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!

Everyone was surprised. They knew that he like Ananya but that much...

Their thoughts broke due to a roar.
They looked at the source and found Shaurya. He came towards the bed where Ananya was laying.

D: Shaurya look. She is not waking up. Why? Anu I am warning you. Wake up or else... Or else I will..I will not talk to you!

S: balveer timnasa used a magic on Ananya. That's why she is not waking up.

D: What?! Please shaurya do something!

S: I have made the solution.

He did a magic on her.

After few minutes, she opened her eyes. Debu sighed of relief.

She sat up and looked around her.

But before, she could say anything.. debu hugged her very tightly. She froze, don't know what to do. So, she hugged back. Everyone was admiring them. Then they realized what they did and separated causing everyone to chuckle.

V: well Ananya didi, you know what debu bhaiya was saying something about you. 😏

She looked at Vivan and then at debu in confusion. Debu glared at him. Vivan gulped and hide behind Balpari. Everyone laughed at them.

Bp: but Ananya should know about it..

D: but maa...

Bp: no but.

Then she used magic and a screen appeared in mid air showing everything debu said.

Ananya look at him with wide eyes.
And our hero was blushing.

A: i-

Before, she could say anything he captured her juicy lips with his. She shocked and everyone was like that...😳😳🙈

Baalpari covered vivan's eyes with her palms because he was child.

Meanwhile, after shock of 10 seconds, she kissed him back. His hands were around her waist and her hands were around his neck pulling him more closer as if that was not enough. She allowed his tongue in her mouth. He came upon her and kissed her.

They had to seperate because of lack of oxygen. They were red as tomatoes. While, Vivan was trying to come out of balpari's arms. Vivan chinta mat karo tumhara time bhi aayega 😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone was looking at Debu with a smirk.😏😚😘

A: I think mom is looking for me.
Bye!

And she went from there, of course by magic.

Bp: she went, now what excuse are you going to give us?

D: wo actually....

Balpari smiled. Debu looked at her in confusion.

Bp: you have chosen a perfect girl for you.

He blushed.

892 words!!!!!