Fever?!!......

This part takes place when that shark grabbed Ananya's stick. ( Mujhe yaad nhi aa rha tha ki Use kya kahte h😥)

Bv: jor se khicho.

She pulled it with her full power while that shark also pulled her in the water. Due to its pull, she dis balanced. Before, bv could help her, she fell in the water.

Bv: Ananya!!...

He looked in the water bur nothing was showing in it. He called her name two three times but didn't get any reply. So, he also jumped in the water. He swam deeper and found Ananya laying on land in water. He picked her up bridal style in his arms and swam back to island before shark could come again.

He layed her down on ground in forest of island. He pressed her stomach to bring out water. He did that few times until she started coughing. He sighed of relief. She sat up but before she could completely sit, he hugged her tightly making her freeze.

A: Debu?

Bv: Tumne to mujhe dara hi diya tha....Anu phir kabhi aisa mat karna.

She smiled sweetly looking at him.

A: Sorry.

She hold her ears. He looked at her.

Bv: heart promise?

She chuckled.

A: heart promise.

After 2 hours....

Ananya was coughing and shivering until Bv noticed her. He came running and sat beside her.

Bv: Ananya kya hua? Tum aise kap kyu rhi ho?

He looked at her worryingly. He checked her temperature. She was burning!! He pulled his hand back with a jerk.

Bv: Anu tumhe to bahut tez bukhar h!

He removed his cape and wrapped it around her but she didn't stop shivering. So, to warm her, he wrapped his arms around her rubbing her skin. Suddenly, she started feeling dizzy.

Bv: Ananya apni aankhe khuli rakhna. pls Anu chahe kuch bhi ho jaye tum Aankhe band mat karna.

She fainted in his arms. He tried to wake her up but all in vain.

Bv: Anu aankhe kholo!..

Bv: ab mai kya karu?!