Baby Steps..

Hey gyss.!!! It's a whole new thing that u gonna read for first time.. I'll not say anything about it.. So just go nd find out on ur own...  😏😗

Random day in bharatnagar..

A: oh hello!
D: hello!
A: dabbu tum n...
D: Anu Mai n???
A: I will kill u..!
D: uh-huh...nope.. Sorry but no time for dieing until...

He check on his imaginary schedule what was not even there in real then looked at her who was fuming in anger.

D: next month... Vo ky h n.. Balveer hu.. Bht zimmedariya h mere in kndho pr...

A: DABBU YOU!!
D: ANU MEE..!!!

Then started a tom and jerry chase between them while Vivan who was trying to stop them till now just gave up and sat on the bed with popcorn in his hand and legs folding criss crossed. He threw a popcorn in his mouth and watched as Debu dodged the flower vase thrown at him. Immediately, without a second thought he took Debu's phone from Ananya's bed and started recording. He then turned the camera to his sister who was busy in beating Debu by broom. Debu was trying to get out of this situation saw him filming it and glared. Vivan in return just laughed and sent the video to Karuna ji and Devkiji. After few minutes when his laughter died, he turned towards the readers and said.

V: ky hua yhi soch rhee ho na ki akhir esa ky hua ki ye dono ese ld rhe h..chlo 1 ghnte piche chlte h..

.....1 hour ago.....

V: didi ye ap kya kr rhi ho?

He asked her as he and Debu entered in her room with a box of 'jalebis' that were sent by Karuna ji. She smiled at him and showed them the pictures of her childhood.

A: vo Vivan Mai apne childhood ki pictures smbhal kr rkh rhi hu....

They sat on her bed and helped her while joking around when found any funny pic and eating jalebis.

.....20 minutes ago.....

It's all started when Debu found a photo of 8 years old Ananya. In it she was eating ice cream and had half of ice cream on all her face and clothes. Internally, he found that cute but that didn't mean that he was not going to tease her about it.
He showed first it to Vivan who chuckled and then to Ananya who blushed due to embarrassment. But what he did next was his wrong move. He started shouting about it in her room ignoring her protests and angry shouts.

.....present time.....

After 25 minutes of chasing each other, throwing and dodging things, both fell panting on the bed on either sides of Vivan who was chucking and was amuzed by their energy. Then a bulb glowed in Vivan's mind. He looked at Debu who was brearhing heavily with his eyes closed. Vse idea bura nhi h....thodi si msti se  Partner gussa nhi krenge...haina???

.....later in the evening.....

Vivan went to the garden only to find all his paltan playing frisbee while Debu and Ananya were just sitting on the ground watching and cheering them. He took a deep breathe and walked over to them and sat down next to them.

D: Vivan kha the tum??
V: vo bhaiya.. Mai apke ye fruit lane gya tha..

He pulled out an apple from behind and gave it to Debu.

D: seb? Achanak kyu? Vivan kya kia tumne?
V:  are bhaiya..! Maine kuch nhi kia..
Abhi tk at least

A: oh-ho Debu vivi itne pyar se tumhare lie apple aya h or tum ho ki usi pr shak kr rhe ho...
V: hn bhaiya..!
A: Lao Vivan tum mje ye apple dedo...
V: h-a-are-didi- nhii?!?..
But before he could say anything and stop her, she had already eaten half of it. He looked at her with wide eyes as she smiled at him thanking for such a tasty and fresh apple. He opened his mouth but closed it again like a fish and gulped knowing what was going to happen next. Debu looked at him with eyes narrowed suspiciously.

D: ky hua vivan? Tum Ananya ko ese kyu dekh rhe ho??
V: ah-kuch nhi bhaiya.. Vo mai bht mushkil se itna fresh apple dhoondh kr apke lie laya tha. Iske lie mai ped pr chda tha n islie bs...
A: oh sorry Vivi.
V: k-koi bat nhi didi. Bhaiya ki jgh apko apple k taste mil gaya....
Debu smiled at him but still scolded him for climbing a tree. Yes, he is Balveer but that doesn't mean it's not risky. He nodded at him and went from extremely nervous about the future result of that magic that he had done on the apple. Hn... Mai na Kaallok me chip jata hu jakr... Ye shi rahega.. Kyuki ab to mai gya... Vse to didi bcha leti h bhaiya se.. Aaj to didi bhi nhi chodengii mjeee...

.....next morning.....

Ananya woke up and sat up in her bed stretching. She then without noticing get off bed but fell down from it as her legs were so small. She at first thought it was some kind of dream but then she noticed that everything around her seems to be bigger than usual size. She looked around her room for a minute before realising that the furniture had not change but she had became younger. Not small. Younger. There is a difference between being and becoming younger. She was 5 years old. Fortunately, her brain age had not changed. It was still of a 20 year girl. Her eyes widened as she screamed at top of her lungs.

So what you guys think? Part 2???
Well tell me through comments..
985 words....!!!
Target:-
15+ likes 30+ comments

Also, guys can pls tag those who don't know about my story...???