"Are you and Erza-san dating?"

Mavis-sama blesses her...

The moment she asked that question, she felt like time had just stopped. Jellal freezes in his seat, Erza stares at her like she grows a second head, Gray almost spurts out that gulp of water in his mouth and Juvia just giggles at the sight, their reactions are the evidence she needs to conclude her theories.

"Wa-wait, Erza and Jellal-san?"

"Gray-sama, you don't know?" she turns to him "They're quite obvious about their relationship."

"No, I don't." he exclaims "Erza, is it true?"

The red-haired woman's face is bright red, she continues with her breakfast and refuses to comment on the subject matter. The raven head then turns his attention to Jellal, who still hasn't come out of his freezing stage.

He frowns at the sight, just the thought of his senior dating someone sends chills down his spine. Anyone who has a close relationship with Erza has to know how scary she is. Gray has lost count of how many times he and Natsu got beaten by the young woman for breaking the rules, she may be a person of words but Erza never shies away from using violence to deal with things.

Another thing that surprises him is the way she turns down every man who asks her out on a date, saying that she wants to focus on her studies during this time. But now, she's in a relationship with Jellal? It doesn't take two brain cells to see how obvious their feelings are for each other and yet, Gray seems to be too oblivious to notice any changes around them.

"Jellal-san..."

The man turns his attention to the raven head, his face still dazed by Juvia's words.

"Good luck to you guys!"

Because any man who dates Erza will earn his respect.

"L-let just put that to the side, okay?"

Her response makes Juvia giggle, the young woman looks just like a kid who got caught stealing a cookie. She's very happy for her brother, to have such a wonderful woman by his side. Looking at them, the bluenette wishes that her future with Gray will be the same as theirs. If her wish comes true, she will be the happiest woman on earth.

***********************************************************************************************

Juvia stares at the cookbook in her hand, looking at the steps of how to make the perfect cheesecake for her darling Gray-sama. It's been a few days after the charity event, and while the bluenette has reassured everyone that she's okay, they're still worried about her. Their kind and caring words warm her heart.

Jellal has asked his sister to keep his relationship with Erza a secret, knowing the red-haired woman will be all flustered and uncomfortable if her friends know about it. The young bluenette almost laughed at his request, her brother should know that she's not talkative and will not say anything without asking him first.

"Jellal-nii worries too much..." she pouts.

She then thinks about the cheesecake she's going to make today. Gray has mentioned, or at least, has murmured that he wants to eat the dessert, specifically Minerva Orland's cheesecake recipe. Knowing this, Juvia purchased the patissier's cookbook a few days ago, hoping that her treatment would make him happy.

When she finishes baking, the bluenette stares at her final product in awe, her heart jumps at the beautiful cheesecake that has been decorated carefully. It's her third time making the dessert and she has to admit, the third time is indeed a charm. Her first and second attempt was a total disaster, one got burnt and the other had a huge crack on the surface.