Chapter 11

Jellal stays overnight at Juvia's place, wanting to spend more time with his lovely sister after years apart. What he doesn't know and doesn't expect is to meet Gray Fullbuster and Erza again the next morning.

"Gray Fullbuster, why are you here this early in the morning?"

"I come over for breakfast every day, Jellal-san." the raven head responds in a monotone voice "You don't mind, do you?"

The sarcasm in his voice pops a vein on Jellal's forehead. Despite the height difference, Gray raises his head and stares into the forest green eyes, challenging. If Erza isn't there, the older bluenette would gladly beat the heck out of this kid for testing his patience with that arrogant attitude.

Erza, who is standing beside Gray, whacks the back of his head and gives the young man a stern look. She doesn't like it when the raven head shows his cocky side, it's irritating and almost unbearable, having to listen to his tart reply every 2 seconds.

"Gray-sama, you came!"

A soft, soothed voice comes from behind Jellal as Juvia walks out in an apron, just finished cooking the food.

"Jellal-nii, why don't you let them in?" she turns to him, pouting "It's not nice to prevent someone from having breakfast!"

"Ah, no worries, Juvia. Jellal-san here is eager to let us join breakfast with you guys, right?"

Juvia can swear that she hears the sound of her door cracking and sweatdrops, she can imagine a blizzard is coming this way as her brother is clearly not enjoyed Gray's words. Erza sighs and proceeds to walk inside after the man moves away. While Gray walks toward the kitchen immediately, Erza and Jellal stay back, eyeing each other as the red-haired woman smiles, asking how things are between the siblings.

When Jellal informed her that Juvia was his sister, Erza wasn't very surprised. The moment Gray introduced Juvia to her, she could pick out the similarity between the two immediately. Pale skin, signature blue hair, soft voice, very polite and charming. When she knows that Juvia also has an undying love for music, she suspects that they may have connections with each other.

"Did you tell her that you're going to transfer to Magnolia University?"

"I did, she seemed to be against it but I was able to convince her that everything will be fine."

"Well, she's a smart kid. To transfer from Crocus Music Academy to Magnolia University is a bold move after all." she sighs again, moving her hand to brush the blue locks "You don't regret it at all, do you?"

"No, I don't."

Jellal smiles fondly at her, which makes Erza blush and retreats her hand. They walk to the kitchen, where Juvia has already offered out the pancakes for everyone. When the young bluenette turns to see her brother and Erza, she immediately picks up an odd atmosphere around them and how the air is turning into heart shapes.

As they're sitting down and eating, Juvia's eyes never leave the two. She cleverly observes them, the way their elbows brush against each other, how Jellal steals a few glances at Erza, and how the red-haired woman smiles whenever her brother says something. Juvia is a polite girl, she will never put both of them in an awkward situation by questioning their relationship, but now, she's too eager to know the truth between them.

"Jellal-nii, may Juvia ask a question?"

"Go ahead, Juvia."

She bites the inside of her lips, waiting for everyone to finish what they're doing before addressing the elephant in the room.