Chapter 10

"What I am doing here is none of your business." Gray responds, his voice is as cold as ice.

"For a young man like you to be here in this hour, it is my business, Gray Fullbuster."

Juvia watches the scene play in front of her eyes, gulping as she turns to Erza, hoping the young woman can do something about this. The tension in the room is rising, as the raven head glares at the man who is anything but pleased with his arrogant attitude. Jellal shifts his attention from the young man to Juvia, who is trying to catch Gray's attention by pulling his sleeves. Whoever Gray Fullbuster is, his relationship with Juvia is not as easy as Erza has mentioned.

Neighbor...

"If your business with Juvia is to stand there and stare at her, then I suggest you leave, Jellal-san."

"And I believe that you should be the one who needs to leave."

Juvia sweatdrops, feeling uncomfortable at the heavy atmosphere between them. Although she can't see anything, the bluenette can imagine thunder rumbling in the background as the two men ready to take the sword out of the scabbard, ready to kill each other.

"Uhm, should we do something about this, Erza-san?"

"Hm?"

She startles when her blue eyes meet Erza's sparkly brown ones, enthused at the scene in front of her. The bluenette turns away, shaking her head softly at the way these two bickering each other and Erza's lack of responsibility to stand between them to break off the so-called fight.

"Go home, Gray Fullbuster."

"No. YOU go home!"

"Enough!" scoffed Juvia as she stands between them "Either you both cool your heads or Juvia will have to ask everyone to leave."

With that, she turns around and crosses her arms, huffing and walking back to the kitchen. The three of them stare at her, their jaws almost dropping. They look at each other, or rather, Gray and Jellal send each other a death glare before following her back to the kitchen. Erza's brown orbs lay onto them, her lips curl up in an amused smile.

When they reach the kitchen, Juvia has finished setting up the tea on the table. Her expression is still annoyed, cheeks puffing and lips pouting, an obvious sign for Gray and Jellal to stop their childish behaviors and start behaving like adults. Her tactic works, or at least, that's what she thought. When Gray takes a seat next to her, Jellal reacts immediately, almost grabbing the raven head by his collar to force him out of the chair. He is stopped by Erza, who shakes her head slightly, unamused with how he's behaving. Juvia sighs, at least the red-haired woman has some sense of responsibility.

"Well, since we're all here, why don't you two give each other a proper introduction?" Erza clears her voice, starting the conversation "Maybe by the time you know each other's identity, you both will act like adults instead of fighting like little brats."

"Gray Fullbuster, Juvia's friend and neighbor."

"Jellal Fernandes, Juvia's older brother."

Brother...?

He turns to Juvia, only to see her response with a firm nod. This man who is sitting in front of him is Juvia's brother?

"Now that you know who I am, I suggest you take your leave, Gray Fullbuster." said Jellal with a stern voice "You too, Erza. I...I want to spend some time alone with my sister."

They both look at the Lockser/Fernandes siblings, hesitating to leave their seats. Juvia looks at him, grabbing his sleeves as she silently reassures him that she will be fine. Her response makes the raven head sigh in defeat, knowing that her decision is final and there's nothing he can say or do to stop her. But then, still as playful as ever, Gray leans down and whisper into her ears, making the young girl blushes various shade of pink as she slowly nods her head.