Chapter 3

"L-Lyon?" Gray stammers a little "W-why are you here?"

"I should ask you the same question, Gray. Why are you here?" the silver-haired man frowns "I don't remember you have any business here unless you're..."

The guy name Lyon turns his attention to the stage then back to the raven head, his facial expression is anything but pleased.

"Don't tell me that you're here to stalk Juvia..."

"N-no, I'm not..."

Gray tries to defend himself and Gajeel, who sits next to him, is ready to give Lyon a piece of his mind. The man crosses his arms, tapping his foot on the floor with a dull look on his face, Lyon is obviously not welcome Gray or Gajeel in this room.

"If you don't have any business here, then leave!" said Lyon before he walks further down to the stage "And don't you dare bother my girlfriend!"

Girlfriend...?

Gray stares at the silver-haired man's back, unable to process what just happen. Did Lyon just confirm that he has a girlfriend?

Lyon Vastia, this grumpy, hot-tempered guy has a girlfriend?

Then that means...Juvia is his girlfriend?

Now he gets it, now he understands why Lyon always holds a grudge towards him. No one wants to see their girlfriend getting too close to another man, Gray bets that Lyon has discovered Juvia is his neighbor next door.

Gajeel pulls the young man out of the room then throws him a look, asking himself whether or not he should spill the bean about Juvia's life or just let his friend figure them out on his own. Knowing the bluenette for quite a while, Gajeel admits that she's a nice girl, but there are sides of Juvia that he wishes to ignore.

"So Juvia is Lyon's girlfriend..."

"I don't think that's what the bastard means."

"Do you have a better answer?" Gray casts him a look before grabbing his bag "Whatever, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow, Gajeel!"

Gajeel waves his hand lazily, wishing the best for Gray. He really hopes that Gray doesn't get emotionally attached to Juvia. If anything the past has taught him, Juvia's family business is way too complicated for a guy like Gray to get involved in.

******************************************************************************

Gray returns to his apartment around 5:00 pm and has 1 more hour before dinner time, they usually eat dinner around 6:00 pm because Juvia always said that it's better to eat early. However, the raven head doesn't want to come over to her place, not after Lyon has 'politely' asked him to stay away from his girlfriend. He sighs, scratching his head in defeat, he needs to end this...

As he is sitting up to get a shower, Loke's words start to float back into his mind. He understands what the cassanova was trying to say, he is quite worried but then again, Juvia has Lyon, right? Although that guy has a dry personality, he will take care of his partner, right?...

"...-sama! Gray-sama!"

"H-huh?"

Snapping out of his own thoughts, Gray looks up, only to meet the beautiful blue orbs that stare at him in concern. Wait... When did he come here?

"Are you okay, Gray-sama? You've been spacing out..." she askes again, this time moves forward to touch his forehead "Hm, you don't have any fever..."

"It's okay, Juvia. I'm fine!" he smiles a bit to reassure the young girl.

"Ah, is it because you're not enjoying Juvia's dishes today?"