Chapter 4

Gray is sitting with his friend in the cafeteria, it's lunchtime and he's starving, nothing's better than eating a big meal after 2 math classes. However, his friends are giving him a hard time as they all eagerly want him to introduce his lovely neighbor to the friend group. The raven head glares at Loke, who still acts like he did nothing wrong. Thanks to Loke and his big mouth, everyone in his friend group knows that he has invited a girl into his apartment, a rare thing for him to do.

"G-Gray, you bring a girl into your house?" the red hair beauty Erza scowls at her underclassman "My god..."

"Oh come on, Erza. Don't be so harsh on him, Gray only eats dinner with her, right?" the blonde girl giggles "Unless I'm missing something or Loke forgets to spill the tea..."

"Don't look at me, Lucy. I've said you everything that I know, right Gray?"

The raven head glares at him again.

Loke, you bastard. You and that big mouth of yours...

Natsu, another friend of his, laughs out loud when Gray grumbly turns his head away. He points at the raven head, claiming that they hit the nail on the head when they bring up this topic. Gajeel sits next to him smacks the pink-haired man on the head for being too loud, the scary-looking man wants his friends to turn down their volume so that Levy can read the book that she just borrowed from the library.

"Why the hell did you hit me, you piercing freak?"

"Shut your big mouth, flame brain!"

And with that, instead of a peaceful lunch break, both Levy and Lucy have to jump in to stop their boyfriends from beating up each other. Erza, on the other hand, rubs her forehead and sighs deeply. As Gray's senior, she doesn't want the raven head to choose the wrong path that can potentially ruin his future. Although the raven head's family is considered wealthy, Gray pays most of his tuition fee by earning scholarships from the school. One small mistake and he can lose all the benefits of being the best student of the math major.

"Come on, Gray! Introduce her to us!" Lucy pouts "It's not fair that only Loke knows about this, right?"

He doesn't think that's a good idea, to introduce Juvia to all of them. The poor girl will be swallow in questions after questions by Lucy, then she will be teased by Loke and Erza will be mad at how noisy they are. Not to mention, Juvia has tons of activities to do in her club, which makes her very tired. Gray's glad that he was able to stop the girl from accidentally hurt herself while cutting the vegetables.

Hm...It seems like the theatre club is very busy lately...

"You can do whatever you want, Gray. But please think before you act, okay?" Erza pokes his head "You still have a long way to go, so act wisely!"

Gray nods his head then turns his attention to Lucy, who hasn't stopped whining about how unfair it is that she's not able to see his new friend. The raven head smirks as he gently taps his finger against her forehead, something that a big brother does to tease his younger siblings. Gajeel and Loke laugh at the scene, why Lucy and Gray aren't a couple is still a mystery to them as the pair seems to get along quite well and the raven head does have a soft spot for the blond beauty.

However, Gajeel's laugh slowly subsides when he sees a familiar figure from afar. Oh shoot...

The bluenette holds the sandwich package tightly in her hand, blue orbs open widely as she witnesses that horrific scene. She's glued to the spot with a priceless expression on her face and tons of questions begin to run through her little head.

Who is she? Why is she so close to her beloved Gray-sama? What is her relationship with Gray-sama? How dare she sits so close to Gray-sama like that?