So friends stick together?

Magsimula sa umpisa

In any case, we soon went out onto the roof. It is quite spacious here, especially since the edges of the roof are fenced with a high fence of 2.5 or even 3 meters. There was also someone else on the roof, a little girl with a cane and a beret on her head. She looks unusual for the students of this school, although, of course, she is wearing the same school uniform. Is she from France?

– You did a great job, Kamuro-san. Here you go. As promised.

Although, apparently, she knows Japanese quite well. Well, I've already tried to remember French so we can talk. It looks like I don't need it at the moment.

– Yeah, thanks.

This girl handed her a small plastic food box in her hand. It's funny, I've heard about it. It's a bento, isn't it? I've always wanted to try something like this. I wish I could cook.

– I made this bento according to your tastes. I hope you enjoy it.

– Yeah.

After these burning words and such short answers, the girl who brought me here decided to leave the same way we came. Now it's just the two of us

– It's been a long time. Ça fait longtemps

I greeted this girl now, because we really haven't seen each other for a long time. When this day at school first started, I thought I just thought I was hallucinating, but it turned out that it wasn't like that.

– Fufu. Since you saythat, you must be Ayanokoji Kiyotaka-kun. J'ai raison?

Well, it looks like she knows French after all.

– That's right.

But her Japanese is even better, and she doesn't look like anyone from Europe. Anyway, I've met her before, but she's the only one of us who knows my name.

– However, I still don't know your name.

– Hm? You didn't care about such things before, as far as I remember.

She's right. At that time, I was only interested in getting out of the public eye as soon as possible. This school is a pretty good solution to my problems in this matter. However, at the moment I am relatively safe and can count on the fact that I have the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful life. New acquaintances may well become part of this, so I have nothing against other people.

– You're right. But right now I'm just a little bit interested.

– This is Sakayanagi Arisu. Or just Arisu if you want.

Lilac hair and slightly unfeeling purple eyes. Now I will definitely remember you like this, Sakayanagi Arisu.

– It's a pretty quick transition, although it's only the second time we've seen each other.

We switched to the first name so quickly. I wonder if she gives that permission to everyone? Or else... no, it's definitely not because of me. This girl probably allows other people a lot.

– Fufu.

– ??

Apparently, she likes to do this? These weird fufufu sounds like laughter, but to be honest, I doubt I'll be able to take it normally.

– This is our third meeting, I just didn't mention it last time.

– The third, you say..?

So we've met again? Even so, why did she remember it at all? I mean, since I don't remember this meeting, it means we didn't even talk to each other, didn't cross paths directly. There is only one meeting in my memory.