As he looked at the place, he couldn't really see taehyung anywhere so he moved to the kitchen where there was an empty takeout box on the counter indicating the CEO had lunch not too long ago.

Feeling impatient, jungkook resorted to his last choice that was to scream, "TAEHYUNG HYUNG!" in the loudest voice he could muster and fortunately it worked because immediately he heard, "I'm here." From a room.

He walked over there right away and once he opened the door, he saw it was a study room with the same beige theme and the man he was looking for was sitting by the window on the couch with a cup of tea in his hand with his iPad perched on his lap.

"Hey, you were looking for me?" Taehyung greeted without looking up from his iPad, he seemed to be watching something random on it while being dressed in comfortable clothes.

"Yeah but nothing really important. You can continue with that, I'm sorry for disturbing you." Jungkook pointed at the iPad and was about to turn around when taehyung looked up and placed the device and his now empty cup aside on a small stool-like table.

"No you didn't disturb me, come have a seat." Taehyung finally looked up at him and patted the place beside him where jungkook immediately walked over and sat down, leaving barely any space between them as taehyung faced him properly.

"So what did you want to talk about?" The elder asked as the idol chewed on the skin of his bottom lip that looked close to bleeding and taehyung noticed that right away. He leaned in and stopped him from doing so by pulling his lip out of the grasp on his teeth with his thumb and caressed the swollen part.

With the way the elder did that so gently had the younger scooting closer to him as he looked up at him with glossy eyes, resisting the urge to wrap his lips around his thumb.

Jungkook only snapped out of it when taehyung had finally pulled off his thumb and scolded, "stop biting your lip, angel. I've told you so many times."

"Sorry, hyungie." The idol's voice sounded breathy. Wow, I get affected by such things so easily. Get a grip, jungkook. He cursed himself as he subtly jerked him head to forcefully pull himself out of the daze but it obviously didn't work when the elder chuckled at his behaviour and patted his head muttering, "it's fine just be careful." And God, was he weak to head pats.

"So? What was it?" Taehyung tried to bring out the topic again that jungkook was actually here for and that worked as he nodded his head and started,

"I was here to uhm.. apologise? For yesterday. Though I know an apology can't suffice for what's already ruined but still, I felt like you deserve one." He paused and taehyung could only furrow his eyebrows in confusion because what was the younger even talking about?

"I'm not sure if I understand what you mean?"

"Our wedding, hyung. I ruined it yesterday. It was a special day for both of you and instead of enjoying it, all you did was worry for me throughout the day. I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry. I should've cared more about your feelings as well instead of just my own. I shouldn't have let my mood affect you too and also, later at night too I was acting strange and not myself. I just- feel bad I ruined your wedding day for you." Jungkook stopped talking in the middle when he saw the way the elder rolled his eyes at him.