30th Chapter.

Will try to make this chapter light-hearted.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook felt guilty but he couldn't understand for what.

Last night, the exhaustion of the day had finally caught up to him and he had ended up falling asleep without even realising when taehyung had gone to change out of his clothes. He was sure he slept for a long time because by the time he had woken up, it was almost 4 pm in the next day which meant he slept for more than 14 hours but he was glad that no one disturbed his sleep because he really needed this.

He was alone when he had woken up and he had noticed that his clothes were also changed to something more comfortable than what he had slept in, he felt grateful towards Taehyung for doing that.

The moment he got up from bed, the first thing he had done was go and take a much needed long bath which helped washed off his remaining exhaustion. Once he was finally done and returned was when he took a first proper look at the room.

He knew that it was going to be big and luxurious since it was a part of a mansion and not his usual apartment, and as someone who had grown up in every kind of luxury he knew what to expect but the interior of the room still managed to surprise him.

Much to his surprise, other than the ummade bed since he was sleeping in it earlier, every nook of the room was clean and void of the decorations that were present last night.

The room had a king sized bed in the middle and one wall was floor to ceiling windows with curtains closed at the moment. There was a huge chandelier in the center and a fireplace in the same room. Other than that there was a small table with two couch chairs surrounding it and a small area to sit near the window. Overall it was a beautiful room.

Despite the fact that jungkook hated things that were too big and reeked of money, he thought he could bring himself to like this specific room if he had to share it with a special someone

Since he had taken a shower already, he quickly made the bed and walked out of the room, making his way to the living room to look for his husband. It was a word he was still not used to, it felt unfamiliar on his tongue and he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud just yet.

The living room wasn't that huge thankfully like the one in jeons mansion. Jungkook noticed that the theme of the place was light beige which was good because he didn't like way too bright or way too dark interiors, he liked this. He mostly liked the large windows that overlooked the small garden he hadn't gotten the chance to explore yet.

 He mostly liked the large windows that overlooked the small garden he hadn't gotten the chance to explore yet